***Spring Yankee Candle Scent/received Thread!!***COMPLETED!!

Got you down :)

And then there were 8....anyone else receive today?

I got a great package from Tinkerbell1967 today. I could smell it as soon as I opened my front door!

I got eight tarts. Two each of:

Cottage Breeze (my favorite!)
Sun and Sand
Midnight Cove and
Willow Breeze

Thank you so much! I love all the scents and can't wait to try them out. I can't decide what to burn first.

I just received a package from JennyL. I got 5 tarts - cherry lemonade, sparkling lemon, fruit smoothie, mulled wine, and clean cotton. I also got a beautiful white ceramic tart burner with hanging flowers. I LOVE tarts - better than actual candles, and the scents are perfect - thank you so much!!!

Glad it got there and hope you enjoy. I too love tarts.

I got mine today from Kirsten (Piglet too)!!! :hug:

Ready to be WOWed?

22 oz Jar of Brazilian Passion Fruit Housewarmer World - Mmmmmm
Cream Porcelain Illuma-Lid Jar Topper - "It glows Mom!!!" I've never had a topper before, it really finishes the feel of the candle
4 voitives (New Zealand Wild Berry, Mediterranean Cypress, Vera Cruz Vanilla & one more - I'll figure it out without looking... ) Can't wait to try them!
and to top it all off... a Beautiful crackle glass voitive holder w/ flowers - SO pretty!

This was my 1st Yankee candle swap, and I think you have me addicted ::yes::
Next time though I'll have to keep pace with the great givers! (and hopefully I'll have more $ to spend too!)

Thank you! :) Thank you! :goodvibes Thank you! :flower3: Thank You! :love:

Need to add - my package came back to me (unpaid - OOPS! I had clicked the wrong button on the USPS site and made only a label - lesson learned, doesn't work like Paypal shipping!) so it was re-packed to a smaller/lighter box and sent priority, this time PAID :rotfl: It should be arriving soon as it was re-mailed Saturday.

Issue is - in the repack, I forgot to add a note saying who it was from. If you get a package from Raynham, MA - that's me!

Need to add - my package came back to me (unpaid - OOPS! I had clicked the wrong button on the USPS site and made only a label) so it was re-packed to a smaller/lighter box and sent priority, this time PAID :rotfl: It should be arriving soon as it was re-mailed Saturday.

Issue is - in the repack, I forgot to add a note saying who it was from. If you get a package from Raynham, MA - that's me!

Thanks for letting us know. It should arrive soon then ::yes::

I got mine today from Kirsten (Piglet too)!!! :hug:

Ready to be WOWed?

22 oz Jar of Brazilian Passion Fruit Housewarmer World - Mmmmmm
Cream Porcelain Illuma-Lid Jar Topper - "It glows Mom!!!" I've never had a topper before, it really finishes the feel of the candle
4 voitives (New Zealand Wild Berry, Mediterranean Cypress, Vera Cruz Vanilla & one more - I'll figure it out without looking... ) Can't wait to try them!
and to top it all off... a Beautiful crackle glass voitive holder w/ flowers - SO pretty!

This was my 1st Yankee candle swap, and I think you have me addicted ::yes::
Next time though I'll have to keep pace with the great givers! (and hopefully I'll have more $ to spend too!)

Thank you! :) Thank you! :goodvibes Thank you! :flower3: Thank You! :love:

Glad you liked it! I was never a believer about the Illum-lids until I saw then while working. They really do make a better burn and less soot.

Hope we hear of a few more arrivals today.........be sure and check in when you receive yours ::yes::

I received my Yankee Candles today - a package with a burner and lilac tarts and small candles and feliz navidad candles with a small glass container with strawberries on it . . .

It all smells wonderful!!!

Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lizzy says "You're very welcome. Enjoy."

I am so sorry. I received my package a few days ago and and have just been terribly busy, no excuse, but I do apologize. My package is from Susan and contained:

A votive holder
A tealight holder
Box of Vanilla LIme tealights
2 Vanilla Lime votives
Vera Cruz Vanilla tart
Vanilla Lime tart
French Vanilla tart
Lime Green Peeps
Disney Princess mechanical pencils
Tinkerbell post it notes
Ariel post it notes
Disney ALphabet stickers

Thank you so much. I just love Vanilla and I love all of these scents!!!!

:yay: For another arrival.
How about roberll187's person? Did you receive?

We have 5 left. Please check your delivery confirmations if you thing the ones you sent should have arrived by now.

:yay: For another arrival.
How about roberll187's person? Did you receive?

We have 5 left. Please check your delivery confirmations if you thing the ones you sent should have arrived by now.

Tracking Number: 1Z1R0993PP11738487
Delivery Date / Time: 27-March-2007 / 6:51 PM
Delivery Location: PORCH

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter