Springtime Surprise Weekend 2025 (April 3-6)

I will be back again next year. Have decided to continue until at least year 5 to start my own unofficially perfect status; even if runDisney never does for Springtime. A little hot, but still a very fun event!

That's my plan as well. I had SW perfect in hand until 2020 happened. Perfect so far for Springtime. We'll see if they end up recognizing it when the time comes. If not, I'll be unofficially perfect 😄

I guess I'm coming along for the ride even through I'm pretty sure (absent a "to die for" theme or winning the lottery) that I will be skipping Springtime in 2025. I'm already registered for Wine & Dine and Dopey next season and I know that I will be planning at least one non-running trip to Florida in 2025 to experience Epic Universe. That, along with another goal race or two, means that my wallet will be empty - again.

But who knows? Things can always change...

I guess I'm coming along for the ride even through I'm pretty sure (absent a "to die for" theme or winning the lottery) that I will be skipping Springtime in 2025. I'm already registered for Wine & Dine and Dopey next season and I know that I will be planning at least one non-running trip to Florida in 2025 to experience Epic Universe. That, along with another goal race or two, means that my wallet will be empty - again.

But who knows? Things can always change...
Same!

Joining! Booked BCV today - gotta stay there since it’s Flower & Garden 🌺🌷🌸 My youngest was super sad to miss this year’s events, but I’m not sure she can miss three days towards the end of her junior year next spring 😵‍💫 The hubs and I are in for sure to continue our unofficial SS challenge legacy 😅

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter