Spritzer Fans

BarbaraMB

<font color=CC99CC>Is right! Good tags come to th
I have read on these boards that it helps beat the summer heat to buy those fans that spray water on you. I so far have seen one of them in the store. Are there many out there to choose from and which one is the best. The one I saw (in Kmart) seems bigger than I expected. I can't imagine having to "hold" the other family members fans when they aren't using them, especially with water in them. Do you think one shared with everyone works?

The 3 that my wife bought, the fan is about 3-4inchs across and the bottle holds about a pint. They don't look overly big to me. By the way she got them last fall a the local gorcery store for $1.99.
We are going to share the 3 of them among the 7 people.

Tripletdad. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

If you get the biger ones then you may just need one for your family and can take turns with it. It has a shoulder strap IIRC and there are plenty of places to re-fill in every park. We got one for our girls before soccer camp last year and did fine with only one during WDW.

Target and Wallmart have really small ones - about 8oz water? They have a smaller fan and a pump spray (like hairspray). I think I am going to get one or two of those instead as they will be easier to carry, esp for the kids. We also have some really small fans with clips that the girls like - no water! I would also suggest finding one you can put ice in - some of the slots are to small. (My biggest pet peve with most water bottles!).

TJ

We just have one for our family of four and it works out well. You can fill it up all around the parks and if you ask the people selling the WDW ones, they will let you grab a hand full of the ice they have to put in yours so the water is cold.

We bought a Misty-Mate from QVC 2 years ago and that is perfect for us in the middle of the summer. We also had a fan, which managed to break while in the bookbag, but the Misty-Mate is still going strong. It is about the size of a large waterbottle and all you do is pump it to build up pressure and then release the valve and be misted. It is easy to fill and it has its own case with shoulder strap, so it is light and easy to carry out or fits easy into a bookbag!

Just wanted to add another product that is useful!

Does anyone know what section of Target I can find these spritzers at?:confused:

TIA

Q

I prefer the larger ones that have holes large enough for ice cubes to fit in. That way the water is kept cooler than other spritzer fans. Yeah, they are a little big but you don't have to fill it up all the way.

... when they have them, which in my city is not often. If you want to get them without searching, I find that Bed, Bath & Beyond is the most consistant source. I've never been in a BB&B that didn't have them at all times between April and October, and usually right near the front door. They tend to run between $7/8 there, for the sort with the shoulder strap and the ice hole.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter