SSR buses

magicaldisney

DIS Veteran
We are leaving in the morning for our vacation at SSR. We haven't stayed at SSR for a couple of years and I just realized I need a refresher on the buses. I know Grandstand is first with Spring being last. What I vaguely remember though is that the bus runs differently for DTD. Could someone please remind me how it works?

We are leaving in the morning for our vacation at SSR. We haven't stayed at SSR for a couple of years and I just realized I need a refresher on the buses. I know Grandstand is first with Spring being last. What I vaguely remember though is that the bus runs differently for DTD. Could someone please remind me how it works?

We took the boat to DTD more than the bus (2:1), but IIRC the DTD bus starts at the Springs and then visits the other stops, exiting after picking up at Congress Park.

I'm probably wrong. :rotfl2:

The Park busses run in the same direction with the final stop being "The Springs".

The DTD bus starts at "The Springs" and runs in the oposite direction.

This is so any bus can be used to get around the resort internally. Park busses to the Springs, DTD bus back to your stop.

Park busses run in the order: Grandstand -> Carousel -> Paddock -> Congress Park -> Springs

DTD busses run in the order: Springs -> Grandstand -> Carousel -> Paddock -> Congress Park

This is usually only important to know when using the busses to get around within the resort. If heading to the Carriage House, get on any park bus to get to the Springs stop. When heading back to your section from the Carriage House, get on the DTD bus at the Springs.

Click the SSR FAQ in my signature if you'd like to see the bus routes on a map.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter