SSR Photo Session

LargoLori

DIS Veteran
Can anyone post photos of their photo session at SSR? I have tried searching and SSR photo shoot photos are very limited. Thanks in advance.

Lori

BUMP

We are doing this in three weeks and I would love to see what people have had done. How were the photographers? How did the pictures come out? How many pictures did you have taken? How many of the pictures were good enough to print out?

BUMP

We are doing this in three weeks and I would love to see what people have had done. How were the photographers? How did the pictures come out? How many pictures did you have taken? How many of the pictures were good enough to print out?

We are scheduled for our photo session 11/29. I haven't been able to find any pictures from SSR.

We are scheduled for our photo session 11/29. I haven't been able to find any pictures from SSR.

I hear ya'! We are scheduled for Dec. 2nd. I even posted on the DVC boards hoping someone over there would have more info. No luck!

Bump! I realize no one has replied with pictures, but I would love to see these as well! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter