Staff at Royal Pacific

Sherrilatte

Bad to the Bone
I've a had a chance to speak to a couple of key staff at the RPH and they have been exceptional, to say the least! I would like to mention one in particular. I had called with several questions a couple of days ago, and did not know who to speak to. At the time I called, the person I needed to speak to was not available and I was transferred to her voice mail. My call was returned within a couple of hours. I was amazed, because I know they are in the heat of preparing to open and I was not expecting a return call until, at least, the following day. When she returned my call, she addressed all my concerns, gave me her positive perspective and description of the new resort and made me feel really welcomed! She also told me a little about the staff and how she was very impressed with them and how I will find the same level of professionalism and customer service that I experienced at the HRH. I never felt rushed or put off during our conversation. If she is a sample of the staff I will encounter at RPH, our family is going to have great vacation.

Btw, I made a note of who she is and her title to write to Loews regarding her exceptional customer service and professionalism. :)

Wow,

This is great news! I have been dying to speak to a "real" staff member there. I finally sent a letter generically marked Concierge hoping to communicate to the right person. Would you mind sharing this person's name/title with me? I am nervous about being one of the first guests to arrive there. I haven't gotten any response to my letter, but perhaps it's because it didn't have a person's name on it.

Debbie

:) I'm so glad to hear this Debbie, thanks for sharing! I hope it all goes well at the opening, we are arriving the 22nd! I have had less then pleasant experiences with hotel openings in the past. The only reason we are staying at RP during opeing week is it was the only thing available onsite w/o paying $300.00!
So we shall see!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter