Stanley Cup Game 7 Chat Tonight! (6/9)

Scottwdw

Photographer
Imagine the HNIC theme music in the background as you read....

I'll be hosting a chat tonight during the game. Hope to see some you there. For more information and full DIS Chat information, go here: Stanley Cup Game 7 Chat Thread

Can someone here bring the Molsons? I can't get the good stuff down here in the States. :rolleyes: ;) :teeth:

LOL Scott! Don't see to may habs fans outside of Canada. We are cheering for the Ducks. Just wish they were playing on the pond, that seems to get their momentum going.

Originally posted by hockey mom
LOL Scott! Don't see to may habs fans outside of Canada. We are cheering for the Ducks. Just wish they were playing on the pond, that seems to get their momentum going.

hockey mom,

Well, no team has won a Stanley Cup Final's Game 7 on the road since the Canadiens did way back in 1971. Ah, that was a great one! Ken Dryden in nets stopping The Big, Bad Boston Bruins and defeating the Blackhawks in the Finals.

I live in Upstate NY and back in the late 60's, my parents would go to a friend's house near Lake Ontario. He was able to get CKWS (Ch. 11) out of Kingston, Ont. Every Saturday night, we would watch HNIC. Montreal was on most times and, since they won all the time, why would I route for anyone else?

At least with Gainey in as GM, Savard as his Assistant, and the young talent we have coming, I see the light at the end of this long tunnel we've been in since the '93 Cup.

Hope some of you drop in the chat tonight!!

Well even though the Ducks lost,I will still proudly wear my Ducks jersey.I still root for my beloved Leafs, but now I have a team in West to cheer for too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter