Star Trek question.....back in '94....

maepartner

<font color=green>DIS Veteran<br><font color=deepp
I remember back around 94 i went to US and did a little bit part in a star trek episode (with costumes) with my girlfriend.....then you could buy the video....are they still doing this? Also we participated in the skit where someone is falling off a building, are they still doing thattoo? Thanks, curious :) Mae

Also we participated in the skit where someone is falling off a building, are they still doing thattoo?

Don't know about the Star Trek thing :confused:...but this sounds like part of Earthquake...where they have a group of shoppers on an escalator during an "earthquake" and a "volunteer" falls from the building? If that's what you're talking about...then YES, they still have it! :)

Karen

yes that ! that was a lot of fun....cant wait, counting the days...twenty......till HRH USF, and IOA GOsh you DO get around Karen, LOL< I keep bumping into you :)

GOsh you DO get around Karen
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Um...thanks...I think!?!? :rolleyes:

Nothin' I haven't heard before...!!! :D ;) :)

Have a fun trip...and be sure to post any questions you have...it's a very helpful bunch here!!! ;)

Karen

No, they don't do the Star Trek thing anymore. We went in 1996 with our newborn daughter hoping to do it (having previously done the StarTrek tape in 1995) and the attraction was down for some reason or another. We went again in 1999 (I think) and it was gone for good. Bummer -- the tape we have of my DH and I is hilarious.

OH too funny Tina, mine was hysterical too,,,just side-splitting, but so authentic! what a shame they stopped it. :(

The Star Trek thing was part of a videotape souvenir. You got videotaped "beaming up" and doing other things around Universal. It closed a few years ago and was replaced by the IOA preview center. Then that became a vacation planning center with an annual passholder lounge.

Off topic here, wouldn't it be neat to have the Star Trek Experience in Orlando? I'm sure Orlando has about as many tourists as Las Vegas.

yes, I think that would be awesome,,,,,out of all the things i did in USF that time, that was by far the best! :) Mae

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter