Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Shopping and Merchandise: Savi’s, Droid Depot and More!

Just saw on the FB post about it by the Parks Blog that a DW equity actor claims the actors for this have been recalled. Thoughts?
I’m obviously hoping they are. Lol. My son has brought this up 1 million times since our trip in May was cancelled. It’s become the equivalent of “are we there yet” on a road trip. 🤣

I hope that Savi's will be pretty much the full experience, just with masks and social distancing. I want to make a lightsaber, but want the full experience. I haven't watched any videos, but do know a bit from reading about the experience.
I wish I knew how complete the experience will be, since the only day I can go will be the 21st, and that won't give much of a chance to cancel if it isn't a mostly complete experience. Hopefully I can find out more before the reservations are available.

Just saw on the FB post about it by the Parks Blog that a DW equity actor claims the actors for this have been recalled. Thoughts?
I’m obviously hoping they are. Lol. My son has brought this up 1 million times since our trip in May was cancelled. It’s become the equivalent of “are we there yet” on a road trip. 🤣
Im trying to get confirmation on this, in any case im going to dhs tomorrow and I'll stop by and ask

That's sweet, happy to help, Disney loves being cryptic and not giving all the info, gives us something to discuss

For sure. I love the speculation. Gives me something to do while Disneyland is closed. I‘m so used to having as much Disney as I want since I live close that quarantine has been hard and would have been harder without all the excited guessing. Can’t wait until our World trip!!

For sure. I love the speculation. Gives me something to do while Disneyland is closed. I‘m so used to having as much Disney as I want since I live close that quarantine has been hard and would have been harder without all the excited guessing. Can’t wait until our World trip!!
Do you happen to have a screenshot or the name of the equity actor that's been recalled?

Do you happen to have a screenshot or the name of the equity actor that's been recalled?
From the FB post on the DisneyParks account. She didn’t say she worked there, just they had been recalled and her profile says she’s an equity actor. I don’t know where though. I didn’t snoop her that hard. Lol.

Attachments

• 7C6C5F98-77E1-476A-B001-4AA9BFC63F4A.jpeg
    7C6C5F98-77E1-476A-B001-4AA9BFC63F4A.jpeg
    39.8 KB · Views: 17
From the FB post on the DisneyParks account. She didn’t say she worked there, just they had been recalled and her profile says she’s an equity actor. I don’t know where though. I didn’t snoop her that hard. Lol.
Thanks
I have a friend who is a kembe and he hasn't posted anything about being recalled yet
I'll go ask today and hopefully they have an answer

Add me to the list of people wanting to know what the experience will be like. We haven't mentioned to the kids that Savi's is reopening and hopefully we can surprise them. We only have one day in HS and it's going to be our last trip for a couple of years (at least). I don't think the kids will care if it's not the same experience but I do.

Man, I have been on an emotional roller coaster over this and I'm just sitting at home watching videos! First, Savi's is coming back, then it's looking like a bare bones version, now it looks like the full experience will be back. I just want to get back to binge-watching Savi's videos and seeing how many of my favorite Kembes are back!

At least now when I'm there in two weeks, if I don't see Ahsoka at Dok's I have no hope lol. Instead of checking savi's as well

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter