Star Wars Half Dark Side Bibs & Waivers

Go back and look at your registration information - check to see if you typo'd your name or your birthdate. Try your birthdate +/- 1 day. If you don't find it after that, it's probably worth a phone call.

Thanks! Super easy solution feel silly for not checking myself. For some reason (probably fat finger typo) my birthday is a day off. Cheers!

Thanks! Super easy solution feel silly for not checking myself. For some reason (probably fat finger typo) my birthday is a day off. Cheers!
Don't blame your fingers...it's actually a common bug in Active.com. It just happens sometimes. I think they do it to us to give us heart attacks when it comes time to pull up waivers. :) Glad you found it!

Side note - If you have the urge to call and fix your birthdate, it can screw up your bib pick-up as well .... <<<- Past experience and a trip to guest relations. It all worked out, but was more of a hassle than it should have been. I roll with a -1 on my birthdate about every third rD race.

Brian

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter