Star Wars in Concert?

DisneyMomma81

DIS Veteran
I just found out about this ~ I purchased tix for DD & I to see Disney on Ice mid Nov. and saw this ~ looks like it starts in Anaheim on 10/1 - anybody planning on going ~ not just Anaheim? I let my kids dad know in case he wants to take DS but if he doesn't/can't I think I will. Check out youtube.com for videos.

That's exciting. I hope it comes to Australia. I have 3 boys that are huge starwars fans.

Which Disney on Ice are you seeing. We just saw Disney Princesses. It was our first Disney on ice experience.

The Princess one! Did you enjoy your Disney on Ice show? I think Star Wars in Concert started in the UK ~ perhaps it'll make it's way to Australia.

Wish I could afford tickets when it's playing in Seattle next month, but we'd have to sell the farm to buy our family of 5 tickets from scalpers. Bah. . .

Why do I have 'Robot Chicken' Star Wars on Ice going through my brain right now???:scared1:

I have tickets to see it in Portland on October 14.

That's exciting. I hope it comes to Australia. I have 3 boys that are huge starwars fans.

Which Disney on Ice are you seeing. We just saw Disney Princesses. It was our first Disney on ice experience.
The SSO has done Star Wars music in Concert in the past at the Opera house.
There was SSO AND THE MUSIC OF JOHN WILLIAMS in November/December in 07.
There was a Star Trek one on the 4th September with the SSO
Unfortunately they keep timing them incorrectly for us though!!!

BUT...on one of the announcements for this in June it said this:
Organizers plan to land the tour in several North American cities before embarking on a global journey. "Star Wars in Concert" will launch at the Honda Center in Anaheim, Calif., on Oct. 1, and make stops in Phoenix, Los Angeles, Sacramento; San Jose, Calif.; Seattle; Portland; Tulsa, Okla.; and Oklahoma City. Other cities will be announced later.

So I found out about this on the 24th - didn't hear from my ex till the next day (evening) went to ticketmaster.com to purchase and they were sold out! Found a set of 2 on a website (ksl.com) ~ a man had purchased them but will be out of town so I drove down to SLC to meet him yesterday and we made the transaction. Pretty good seats ~ on the floor. DD and I will be at the same Arena tonight to see Miley I wonder if they'll have seats available at the box office?? If they do and they're cheaper (but they'd be not as good seats) I'll feel a little dumb ~ but aw well I paid less than the guy paid for them and we'll have a great time.

It is pointless to resist. Give yourself to Star Wars in Concert. It is the only way you can save your friends.

Very convincing. :rotfl: I just wish it wasn't at Arco.

Hmmm, what to do, what to do?

At least I got an awesome Darth Vader :darth: notebook and a Star Wars whiteboard from the dollar spot at Target yesterday. :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter