Star wars Present for adult man

What about Star Wars does your husband like? The actors? The memorabilia?
It's for my older brother, I have only known him about two years now.
Short story- I found out my mom gave a baby up for adoption before I was born. He found me a few years ago and we are still getting to know each other. He lives in Florida so we are going to see him in October for his birthday. I just wanted something unique to give him so etsy is a great place to start.

It's for my older brother, I have only known him about two years now.
Short story- I found out my mom gave a baby up for adoption before I was born. He found me a few years ago and we are still getting to know each other. He lives in Florida so we are going to see him in October for his birthday. I just wanted something unique to give him so etsy is a great place to start.

OK. Sorry about the confusion.

Does he like the original Star Wars trilogy? The prequels? The sequels?

Last edited:
OK. Sorry about the confusion.

Does he like the original Star Wars trilogy? The prequels? The sequels?
I'm not really sure.. we all went to HS in March.
He was telling me about making a lightsaber etc.
I know he has been several times just because he likes Star wars so much. . He grew up watching the original

I just ordered 2 books from Target just released from Lucasfilm series
Galaxy Edge Travelers Guide to Batuu $19.99 delivered by Friday
I googled for reviews and excellent on laughingplace blog.
Also the LegoStar Wars Advent Calendar will be released & sell out soon .
Past years are available on ebay($$$) This year special collectible will be character in a Xmas sweater, I think.

I'm looking for a unique gift idea.
I was thinking about the wood box with the highball glasses engraved with starwars that I found on etsy, but my DH said we should not give alcohol related gifts.
We talked about Mark Hamill autograph frame. The problem with that one is it's a hard market to buy off line. Any other ideas?
When is the bday? Have you found a gift ...

I should have added another SW Book .
William Shakespeare’s Star Wars Verily, A New Hope
finally understand literature class.
Written by Ian Doescher
Inspired by the work of George Lucas and W.Shakespeare
Apparently teachers use this in class to inspire students

October, I have not bought anything yet
Thanks for replying.
Sorry I did not see the prior post that gave the info already.
The description for that SW Travel Guide has me super excited for arrival date Friday. I am buying it for my son (45) and nephew 13.
we all love Star Wars too!

Was not happy with book.Returned to Target...

Last edited:
My SIL is a huge Stars Wars fan... and now my Grandson can tell you all about it and he's only 5...

He likes the originally trilogy items the best, really if its a Star Wars T-shirt then he's good with it..

I normally get him a T-shirt or sleep pants with Star Wars on it for Christmas...

One year I found some socks and he loves them...

Star Wars - Christmas Ornaments - I always put ornament attached to everyone's Christmas stockings... so I try for a Star Wars for him and my Grandson.... I did score one year a bunch of Hallmark Star Wars Christmas Ornaments at Kohls, for 1.99, then I went to the Hallmark store and they had some different ones for 1.99 to 5.00 and I picked them up to...

One year I found a door mat, he really like this... he put inside the house doorway, so it would not get ruined...

I have already started looking around for Christmas gifts... I am going to look into the glasses... Thanks for the ideas...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter