Starbucks mugs

Karyanne30

Mouseketeer
How early should I be in line to get one of the mugs? My husband won’t be too into going early for a mug lol.

How early should I be in line to get one of the mugs? My husband won’t be too into going early for a mug lol.

There are like 7 different Disney Starbucks ones. To which are you referring? None of them should require getting there super early though.

There are like 7 different Disney Starbucks ones. To which are you referring? None of them should require getting there super early though.
After entering DCA right at opening I went for a coffee. While I was waiting in line (second in line) the person at the register was wiping out the shelf of mugs.
When I realized what he was doing I asked those in line behind me if they were wanting a mug. As fast as I could I began passing mugs out to those in line.
Once the shelf was empty, the guy then checked out. His total came to almost $600. He had two specially sized canvas bags he loaded them all into and off he went.

If this guy (or a person like this) doesn't come to the parks on the day you want a mug you should be okay.

Good luck

Geemo

At this point, none of the designs seem all that hard to get - I suppose that could change at any moment. I saw the YAH mugs & ornaments, parks tumbler and gingerbread castle mug throughout the day in both locations. I did not see either of the ceramic travel mugs. If your looking for the DCA mugs, the gingerbread castle or Parks tumbler, I would go to DCA because they have a dedicated merchandise stand.

The DCA ceramic travel mug was in stock last Sunday. The IASW travel mug was not the last two times we checked last week. But all the mugs are either in stock now or are being re-stocked fairly regularly, so getting up early for one isn't really necessary. Just don't put your shopping off to the last minute if you really want a specific mug.

I am actually not too picky. I’d love any of them, just not necessarily wanting to spend tons of time getting them.

Our friend picked up one on our trip to Disneyland. No particularly long lines or difficulty in getting it. In fact, I think there was no one ahead of us in line in the Starbucks on Main Street. This was mid-November and in mid-morning.

It's usually my first stop in the mornings when we get there if i'm wanting something specific. I'm a sucker for the Starbucks coffee cups much to my husbands (and my wallets) dismay.

The DCA ceramic travel mug hasn't been in stock the last few days (I started looking on Wed - they've had the shelves filled with the holiday mug). I haven't seen the DL one either. I'm not to worried both seem like things they'll have for a while so it's just a matter of being patient. Both YAH mugs were readily available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter