Staying at all 5 DVC resorts in 2007

yourgoingagain?

WDW and U/O AP holder
I just finished booking our Dec stay so this year we will stay at all 5 WDW DVC resorts.

Jan at VWL
March at OKW
May at BCV
June at SSR (on BWV wait list)
Oct at BWV
Dec at SSR (DW needs to be close to shopping

Our trips are only 3 - 4 nights in length (and we live 1 1/2 hrs away) so it's easier to go over on a frequent basis.

Of course now with VAKL going on sale soon (hopefully), I will be compelled to stay there. We are going by points at VAKL anyway since prior to DVC we stayed at the AKL at least once a year.

I do feel lucky to be able to go so often. It's funny but we live live about 40 minutes from Clearwater Beach and several other gulf beaches but go to Orlando much more often.

It's obviously easier to go more often when we live so close. We can avoid Fri and Sat night so it stretches our points out. Also I got a terrible case of add-on-itis after intial purchase so we did buy a fair number of points.

Enjoy all your great time .

we will be moving to FL in 5years or so and hope to be in the same situation as you guys are in now.

But in the mean time we have to settle for our 2 to 4 trips a year and from being from MD thats not bad at all either.

Yes, I admit it. . .I am jealous!!

Which resort is your absolute favorite?

Have fun for all of us wishing we were going five times to five resorts!! :)

Ellen

Yes, I admit it. . .I am jealous!!

Which resort is your absolute favorite?

Have fun for all of us wishing we were going five times to five resorts!!

Ellen

I think the VWL is best overall. The themeing is incredible and the fact it is set away from the WL is great. Fitness room is better than most others, Iron Spike room is really nice, and you can take a boat to MK.

If I take into account location, I go with BWV. I love being able to walk in and out of Epcot. the activity along the boardwalk is also great.

If I take into account the amenities I would go with SSR. The SPA, fitness center (best in WDW), room decor, proximity to shops and dining, are very nice. We drive over so I enjoy being able to park outside where we stay.

I have not stayed at BCV yet (May) but know it's pool is great from past stays at the Y & B.

There at WDW so they are all great.

oh, so jealous! We just got back 4 days ago from OKW. DH and I were depressed until we called yesterday and made reservations for 2 more vacations!! We're doing BWV in July and SSR for Christmas!! It just seems so long to wait! I read your post to DH and he started looking for more points to buy online! I don't know if we can stand to wait 6 months to go! Have a great time!!

That is a challenge that few could take on, I must say - stay at each of the 5 WDW DVC's in a 1 year period - wow! It would be REALLY impressive if you could stay at all 7 DVC resorts in a 1 year period. You could make a movie about that! :rotfl: Have a great year!

I just finished booking our Dec stay so this year we will stay at all 5 WDW DVC resorts.

Jan at VWL
March at OKW
May at BCV
June at SSR (on BWV wait list)
Oct at BWV
Dec at SSR (DW needs to be close to shopping

Our trips are only 3 - 4 nights in length (and we live 1 1/2 hrs away) so it's easier to go over on a frequent basis.
That's a very nice annual schedule you have there! :thumbsup2

I have to admit I'm curious.....how did you come up with your user name here on the DIS? :cool2:

That's a very nice annual schedule you have there! :thumbsup2

I have to admit I'm curious.....how did you come up with your user name here on the DIS? :cool2:

I first tried Brer Rabbit (favorite character) as my user name but it was taken. I then decided to use the phrase I get from people when I tell them were going to WDW... "Your going again?"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter