Staying at Riverside : Show me pics, get me excited!!

Parterre Place, Magnolia Bend
DSCN4023-1.jpg

Riverside Mill
DSCN3904-1.jpg

Carriage Ride
DSCN3906-1.jpg

Grounds
DSCN4490-1.jpg

Can't remember which, but a Magnolia Bend block
DSCN4494-1.jpg

Thanks Kaffinito. We love POR. It is our home away from home. We lately have been travelling to Disneyland and can't believe how hooked we are there. Got to love that California coast.

From our January 2009 trip:

The Riverside Mill:
2009DisneyWorldVacation023.jpg

Ol' Man Island:
2009DisneyWorldVacation026.jpg

At the dock:
2009DisneyWorldVacation027.jpg

Alligator Bayou:
2009DisneyWorldVacation029.jpg

More Alligator Bayou:
2009DisneyWorldVacation037.jpg

Magnolia Bend, pic taken from the water taxi:
2009DisneyWorldVacation041.jpg

Our favourite mode of transport:
2009DisneyWorldVacation043.jpg

We just got back and I miss it already! I booked us at POR for free dining yesterday! LOL
It was much more serene and beautiful than the pictures show (not that they aren't nice pictures!)
Here are a few we took.

We came home to Daisy and the boys watching some TV one day...
Don't tell Donald!

My girls last Sunday it was kind of Rainy. they are standing in front on Magnolia Terrace on the river side.

Aurora walking to Ol' man Island from Magnolia Bend.

View of the boat depot from the bridge.

My best Friend and the girls at the top of ramp to the boat. I love the foliage in this picture.

Heidi

I love all the photos it looks lovely I'm going next august/september and just booked my first onsight stay at Riverside can't wait. :)

We are heading off next week - I can't wait to try this resort! Will be sure to post some pictures when we get back.

I'm trying to convince extended family to switch from windsor hills to POR for free dining. We have a family meeting tomorrow to decide. I will have to show them the wonderful pictures you all have posted. Maybe that will change their minds!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter