Staying off property-eating on property/parking?

funfamx6

Earning My Ears
We will be coming to Disney early December this year. We have rented a home due the large number in our party. However, hubby and I would like to have a nice dinner at Yachtsman Steakhouse, do we pay for parking at the hotel or how does that work since we are not a guest of that hotel?

Thanks!

Julie

Depending on occupancy, the guard at the gate may give you a 3-hour limit on parking -- or they may not. I would ask at the gate when you check in. (The guard should have your names on a PS list.)

Or you can pay to valet park -- it's $6 (plus gratuity) and there is no time limit for that. To valet park you drive to the entrance and one of the valet staff will meet you, take your car and give you a receipt. When you finish and are ready to go, hand the valet your receipt, they get the car and off you go.

Have a wonderful time!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter