Staying @ POP & want to decorate your window?We need someone to Takeover the thread!

Why don't we start a second box? We are going to be ther 12-6 till the 20th and would love to get into this too.

This will be our first trip to Pop and I would love to get in on this, but it appears that there are already overlaps for my days. If there turns out to be more, let me know.

For the 12-6 date there will definately be two boxes going by then :) i think it's just the summer box that we need to figure out about. If there are two summer people willing to each start a box that would be great! just let us know here!!

Looks like we have August taken care of! :cool1: If we don't have anyone that wants to participate before me I can start the box, not sure how since we are flying this year. When we drive I am so used to taking so much stuff and was trying to figure out how to pack light this year. LOL

Let's see if we can get anyone else interested in the summer box.

let's hope we can garner some interest!! it's alright if the box just starts off with a string of lights and some extra Alien Green home depot mickeys!! that's all you need to get started!!! lights make a window look AMAZING!!

We definitely need someone to start a summer box! I'll be there Sept 23-Oct 3 and would be willing to start a box, but that'd be more like a Fall box! :teeth:

disneyfan551--> if you would like to start a box go ahead!! and we can combine the stuff!!! i will still be there after you check out all you have to do is put your stuff in a bag and leave it at the FD with my name on it (my real life first and last name!!) and then they will just call me and i'll go pick it up!!! if you are interested in doing this just let me know here or PM me :)

we have a lot of overlappers still, so we will have to see what we can do here. So far we only have 2 boxes going, we may need more :)

:yay: :Pinkbounc :dance3: :bounce: :wave: :Pinkbounc I got my vaction planning kit in the mail today! Woo hooo

Okay I see my name is on the list...so seeing that this is my first ever stay at a Disney Hotel...I am not sure what this BOX thing is all about. Also what do I have to put on my disney window??
You can PM me if you don't take up space in this thread

:Pinkbounc :dance3: :woohoo: :bounce:

DH and I and one of our adult daughters will be at POP Century from Sept 25, to Sept 30. It's our first time at POP. Counting down the days!

1800 Disney--> we weren't sure if you wanted to be on the box swap! if you don't just let me know here or in a PM!!

To be recognized as a DIS member put your ALIEN GREEN mickey head from Home Depot in your window with you DIS name on it :)

the box is just window decoration stuff that you will pick up at the FD that will passed on to you from a DIS member here, then at the end of your stay put the stuff back in the box and leave it at the Front Desk for the next incoming DIS member, you will get their name in a PM and you just put that name on the package and tell the Front desk their first and last name :)

Ok, I'll start a box, if one isn't already going. I don't want the FD to end up with a million boxes to keep up with! ;) This will be fun! :teeth: I'll try to think of some good ideas...

Wouldn't it be neat to see which DISer's are at your resort and see your window while you're there? Maybe I will take a little pad of Post-It's (or green Mickey heads with double sided tape on the back..), and put my DIS name on it, and post it on the front of any DIS windows that I see during my stay! :grouphug:

Hi All,
This is a great idea, let me just say HALLOWEEN is my 2nd favorite holiday (Christmas being 1st of course) heehee... At home I decorate my whole house for Halloween tree and all... DH thinks I am crazy but I love it... I was going to bring a Halloween box or ship fedex when I go. I will be there Sept 26 to Oct 6.... I would be willing to pass my "Halloween box" on. I will even add extra HD Mickey's....

alright i do have a good idea on how this will all work!! welcome to everyone!! i will post my ideas soon!!!

Alright here is a tentative listing!! we need more people to fill in the gaps!!
Please post if you are interested, if you just want to comment, but don't want to participate, please say so in the reply :) thanks! wouldn't want to put you on the list without you knowing!!

This is how it will work:
The first person on EACH box list is the starter of the box. You will then leave the box.bag at the FD for the next person on the list and so on and so forth :)

Box 1
Coink 7/27-8/4
Bobcat 8/5-13
BlueJasmine 8/25-30
DsnyMoners 8/30-9/5
EmnRich 9/19-24
DMM 9/29-10/6
Stitch1404 10/7-14
NCState 10/28-11/4
AshAlyTwins 11/30-12/3
FakeReadHed 12/9-16
TaekwondoMom 12/17-19

Box 1 is pretty much set until the end so if you fit in after that date PERFECT! but we need help filling out the rest :)

Box 2
Mom2MinnieMse 8/11-20
Pjstvns 8/31-9/4
DisneyFan551 9/30-10/3
PugDog 12/6-20

Keep in mind that as we do have 2 boxes going they can be combined at any one time, if the list begins to taper off :)

My family will be at POP sept 7-22nd, I was planning on bringing some of our own stuff anyway, if we can help fill the gaps at all let me know. :thumbsup2 (I am trying to push for a 24th departure) lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter