Staying @ POP & want to decorate your window?We need someone to Takeover the thread!

arkansas mom said:
Have to have a Pop window for the 1000th post!
wdw06019.jpg

Those photos just topped it off perfectly. Nice window by the way. :thumbsup2

Hi All

Now its my turn for Disney!! DD and I are so excited. I am headed out now to pick her up from school. The limo will be here in one hour, and then off we go!

I hope everything goes well with the box transfers. At least I have the names and contact info for those that are receiving the boxes. Worst case scenario is I split the ones I get up. But, that won't happen. It will be fine!

So think about me and DD enjoying WDW. We will be thinking about all the Dis-ers that have helped us to enjoy our vacation a little bit more.

Take care!!

Just back - here's the current list for Box 4 (or rather Tink bag - which was great - DD was so excited when we got it, the decorating was a surprise for her):

pink flamingo
2 large butterflies
pirate flag banner
finding nemo balloons
4 stars - red, silver, purple, blue
tape
Mickey bag
princess & mickey gang placemats
several Mickey head garlands & lots of Mickey heads
lime green craft foam
Belle, Minnie, Tink goodie bags
packing tape
5 suction cups
2 sets Halloween clings
light green, black, orange streamers
Alphabet clings
Bat memo pad
Halloween garland
jeweled pumpkin tattoos
Pooh clings
Halloween Pooh Banner

Thank you so much for organizing this!!

DD8 decorated the window herself, and though she hadn't seen any of the photos posted here, it looked very similar.

I'll post a picture when I can.

Looking forward to Box 5 in Dec!

Hi all :wave2: I know Michelle is away having a wonderful time at Disney, but I was wondering if anyone had heard from Kate716 since she was placed in box 5. I have pm'd her to give her by info, but have heard nothing, and she hasn't posted anything here.

Monica, I know you were before me originally, but that got changed just a bit ago. Just wondering what I should do?

Thanks for any help.

I have to post the line up from time to time so I can see it and make reference to it. I sent her a PM and asked her to post here. Hopefully she's just busy. Surprizetrip06 have you heard from her?

Box 1
PixiePOWER1971 9/30-10/6
We Love Disney 10/6-10/12
AshAlyTwins 11/30-12/3
FakeReadHed 12/8-16
Taekwondo Mom 12/17-19
LyWilliams0 12/19-12/27
Al And Kate's Mom 12/30-1/6
Praise2Him 1/30-2/6 2007
NewFie2000 2/9/2007-2/17/2007
English Rose 47 4/26-5/3 2007

Box 2
DisneyFan551 9/22-10/3
DisneyMommyMichelle 10/3-10/6
We Love Disney on 10/6-10/12
MonyMony3471 11/24-12/2
PugDog 12/6-20
Aksunshine 2/9-2/14 2007
English Rose 47 4/26-5/3 2007
Karla63 6/1-6/10 2007
DisneyMommyMichelle 12/22-12/29 2007
PoohBear77 4/28-5/5 2007

Box 3
ScrappinMom9/30-10/8
Pass to We Love Disney and will
become BOX 2 & 1
**CLOSED**

Box 4
We Love Disney 10/3-10/12
DGBOOS 10/15-10/22
mommyesq10/26-10/30 ---------------->NEW!!!
MonyMony3471 11/24-12/2
Mousebit 12/9-12/16
ShellyMouse 12/16-12/26
KAtGarcia 12/27-1/1
JCEMOM 1/22-1/30

Box 5
Surprizetrip06 10/14-10/22
KATE716 11/24-12/2
DisnyGrl30 12/1-12/10
Angel'sMomma 12/9-12/16
JulieGirl1 12/16-12/22
Stenickar 12/23-12/31
Dean556 4/19-4/29

Box 6
JillL. 9/22-9/29*
KidSister 9/29-10/6
WE LOVE DISNEY on 10/6
Please take these items and add to 4

**CLOSED**
*vacation is actually
longer, but DISer will
be giving it up early in

disnygrl30 said:
I know Michelle is away having a wonderful time at Disney, but I was wondering if anyone had heard from Kate716 since she was placed in box 5. I have pm'd her to give her by info, but have heard nothing, and she hasn't posted anything here.

Thanks for any help.

Hey disnygrl30,

I'm before Kate716 and have not heard from her yet on her info so I can leave her the box. I leave in 10 days, and I'll check in while I'm there. If I don't hear from her, pm me your info and I'll just leave the box to you. Hopefully she'll check in with us!

I'm thinking when people sign up for this they should give Michelle info only she's privy to so we aren't left hanging here on what to do when they don't check in regularly. Not that anyone should have to, because some of us are so much more into the boards than others :rolleyes1

Just a suggestion? Maybe we can come up with something else, just so we can contact others. Changes are sometimes made even with adding people at the last minute. Or people dropping out at the last minute. I wouldn't mind giving out my cell phone number to one person in case a change affected me while I was on vacation. Maybe I'm just different, but I wouldn't mind.

monymony3471 said:
KATE716<----Last logged on the website on 9/30. :confused3

So perhaps she's just not a "regular". I will try to stay on top of it. In the meantime I will give the person before me my info just in case.

Thanks everyone for your help.

surprizetrip06 said:
Hey disnygrl30,

I'm before Kate716 and have not heard from her yet on her info so I can leave her the box. I leave in 10 days, and I'll check in while I'm there. If I don't hear from her, pm me your info and I'll just leave the box to you. Hopefully she'll check in with us!

Hi there :wave2:
Just sent you a pm with my info just in case. Thanks for the offer. If you should hear from her please let me know. I will do the same.

Hi everyone :wave:

I just got back on Monday. I didn't see Michelle there at all :confused3 I also didn't sign up for the boxes but I did decorate my window :teeth:

IMG_0392.jpg

Nite0wl71 said:
Hi everyone :wave:

I just got back on Monday. I didn't see Michelle there at all :confused3 I also didn't sign up for the boxes but I did decorate my window :teeth:

IMG_0392.jpg
Can I just say, WOW!
Nice job NiteOwl!

Ok. I messed up. I was the first person with box 5. I left a notebook and a disposable camera for those who follow with a request for the last person to mail them back to me. Well, don't you know, I forgot to leave the SASE for them to mail it back. Is there a box 5'er who would be willing to put it in the box for me? I can mail it to Pop prior to your arrival date and you could just tuck it in for me? Then when I eventually get the notes and the photos back, I can share them with everyone.

arkansas mom said:
Ok. I messed up. I was the first person with box 5. I left a notebook and a disposable camera for those who follow with a request for the last person to mail them back to me. Well, don't you know, I forgot to leave the SASE for them to mail it back. Is there a box 5'er who would be willing to put it in the box for me? I can mail it to Pop prior to your arrival date and you could just tuck it in for me? Then when I eventually get the notes and the photos back, I can share them with everyone.

I don't have it until Dec., but if no one else responds, I can do it.

arkansas mom said:

The journal was such a GREAT idea! I did write in it and loved reading it. I did forget to take a picture with your camera though :guilty: . I had already taken the window down and was putting all the stuff back in the bag when I saw the camera and remembered that I was supposed to use yours!!

I took a few with mine that I will post on here when I get a chance. The photos are on DH's computer and I post from mine so I have to get time to kick him off and upload them :surfweb:

We had such a great time and saw a few other windows, but only 2 by DISers--not window swappers though. I will tell that story when I post my pics.

Someone was at POP and was PAINTING Mickey and Minnie heads on the ouside of windows in building 5 (?). I saw it when I went to pick up the fridge for the fridge swap. The DISer that I got the fridge from said that it was some man that was just painting random windows--he offered to come and do hers but they were leaving early the next day. She said that he was just using what looked like car window paint stuff. She thought that he must have worked for Disney to be doing that??? :confused3 I never saw it anywhere else. He did a great job. I wish I got pictures but I didn't have my camera at the time, and I forgot to go back until the last day and by that time I was out of memory.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter