Staying @ POP & want to decorate your window?We need someone to Takeover the thread!

monymony3471 said:
Did any of you get this today!

Sorry, but snow does not fit in with Halloween!

It was just crazy today. Woke up to the 30's. Sun, then snow, then sun then snow and this went on for most of the day. Blizzard looking snow.

We're in Central IL, and we got a couple of snow showers, but it didn't stick here - 30 miles away it did.

It's FREEZING here! Actually turned on the furnace last night, and DH seldom turns it on before Thanksgiving.

I just said to myself, man it's cold down here (basement).

So, off to bed I go. More snow showers predicted in the morning.

Brrrrr.

DisneyMommyMichelle said:
JCEMOM

Thanks so much!!!

UPDATED:
Box 1
We Love Disney 10/6-10/12
AshAlyTwins 11/30-12/3
MyLilNikita 12/4-12/7
FakeReadHed 12/8-16
Taekwondo Mom 12/17-19
LyWilliams 12/19-12/27
Al And Kate's Mom 12/30-1/6
JCEMom 1/21-1/29
Praise2Him 1/30-2/6 2007
NewFie2000 2/9/2007-2/17/2007
Ash1569 4/14-4/21 2007
English Rose 47 4/26-5/3 2007

I still don't have Praise2Him information or ALandKatesMom, so you can try and PM them too :teeth:

Just wondering how I will get the box since the person in front of me leaves in Feb.. and I won't be there until April?!

Hi Window Peeps

Sadly we are home. Our trip was phenomenal! More on that later. I can see you are all anxious about the box situation.

I received Box 4 at check-in, thanks Angels Momma! Lots of fun stuff! Pictures to follow, soon.

I received a large box from Michelle, and a bag from PixiePower. That was all I got. I don’t know what happened to what else was out there.

I sub-divided the bags and set it up as follows:

Box 1 – for AshAlyTwins scheduled to arrive on 11/30
Box 2 - for MonyMony3471 scheduled to arrive 11/24
Box 3 – for Suprizetrip06 scheduled to arrive 10/14
Box 4 – for DGBOOS scheduled to arrive 10/15

Boxes 5 and 6 were absorbed into boxes 3 and 4 respectively.

I left a note in each bag for the next person.

The journal is now in Box 4, which is a lot of fun to read and add to.

Thanks for the updated box info! We leave tonight and will arrive tomorrow morning. I can't wait to get my box. :banana: Have I packed yet? Um no, so I guess I better get moving. Had to wait till the kids went to school since they still don't know we're going to Disney! :woohoo:

We_Love_Disney said:
Hi Window Peeps

Sadly we are home. Our trip was phenomenal! More on that later. I can see you are all anxious about the box situation.

I received Box 4 at check-in, thanks Angels Momma! Lots of fun stuff! Pictures to follow, soon.

I received a large box from Michelle, and a bag from PixiePower. That was all I got. I don’t know what happened to what else was out there.

So does this mean that box 5 and 6 no longer exist????

Oh, please add me to the list. We will be at the POP July 16-20, 2007. It is our first time taking DDs (3,6). We have not told them yet b/c the excitement will absolutely drive them up the wall, as well as drive me to a padded room! Dh and I are very excited to take the girls!! :banana:

disnygrl30 said:
So does this mean that box 5 and 6 no longer exist????

Don't worry - They were just re-numbered. :)

Welcome Back We_Love_Disney!! Glad to hear you had a good trip. Thank you for all of your work to keep the boxes going! :)

Have a great time surprizetrip06!! Can't wait to hear about your kids' reactions.

ash1569 said:
Just wondering how I will get the box since the person in front of me leaves in Feb.. and I won't be there until April?!

The plan is to have more people sign up for the time in between. :)

We_Love_Disney said:

Is the camera is in Box 4 now too?

arkansas mom - if it is , I'm in a different box, so I won't be able to add the envelope for you after all.

monymony3471 said:

100_0190.jpg

It was just crazy today. Woke up to the 30's. Sun, then snow, then sun then snow and this went on for most of the day. Blizzard looking snow.

Thank God! that's all that stuck. Then by the end of the weekend we get to have upper 50's.

Tigers are playing at home tomorrow and it will only be 42 at 4:30pm.

We didn't get any of that yesterday... it was in the mid 70's here! I had to go unpack my shorts!!!! I love your little one peeking out. That cracked me up! :thumbsup2

Oh, can't wait for all the trip details. Are you doing a trippie. Say yes! I love those. Woo Hoo. Welcome home. Did you come home to cold weather?

We_Love_Disney said:
Hi Window Peeps

english rose 47 said:
Hi Ash we'll be passing receiving Box 1 in April, I 've subscribed to this thread from almost the begining and just love it. It's one of the few threads that doesn't get nasty and everyone helps each other I love it, Glad your back Michele!! :disrocks: :tink: :smickey: :love: :wizard:

Yes I kept looking for you to post something! Glad I saw you! Do you have your room info booked and stuff I will get that from you before we leave! How do you like POP this w ill be our first on property stay!

angel's momma said:
Is the camera is in Box 4 now too?

arkansas mom - if it is , I'm in a different box, so I won't be able to add the envelope for you after all.

There was no camera in the items we had.

monymony3471 said:

100_0190.jpg

Thank God! that's all that stuck. Then by the end of the weekend we get to have upper 50's.

Tigers are playing at home tomorrow and it will only be 42 at 4:30pm.

Monica,

You decoration look great!! Is that a future Disser peeking out of the window?? I would love to see a picture at Christmas!

Hmmm.
We'll figure it out. And I'll get the envelope done there somehow. Thanks for the offer Angel's Momma! After my crazy weekend I'll give it some thought.

monymony3471 said:
Oh, can't wait for all the trip details. Are you doing a trippie. Say yes! I love those. Woo Hoo. Welcome home. Did you come home to cold weather?

I think I got lost from the list - I arrive 10.26 and was supposed to pass the box on to monymony3471.......I have some cute stuff to add so I hope I can get back in the rotation...

Mommyesq(melissa)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter