Staying @ POP & want to decorate your window?We need someone to Takeover the thread!

I stopped e-mail notification after all that, and then sometimes i wouldn't check it and it would get super full :sad2: crazy! :teeth:

stenickar said:
I'll have to try that. I don't want to miss anything so I have to at least open them up.

When you log on to the DIS you can also immediately go up to the top bar and click on USER CP on the far left. It will take you to your control panel and will show any threads that you are subscribed to that have new posts. You can click on the posts from there to get to the new stuff.

Do you know to click on the little arrow at the end of the last posters name in the last post column to get directly to the last posts? This is especially helpful for threads like this that are MANY pages long.

Since joinging the dis and being active with the boards, my emails have never been so full. Half the time I don't remember to select the notification thingy to NO!

And I thought I was the only one getting so many duplicate emails notices. I was too afraid to ask.

Ok, I made these window clings. They turned out good. They are in doc format....I'm gonna scan them today, and try to post them later. I just want an opinion. Never done this before so I want critiques. To scared to show them on the DDA. :rolleyes:

:cool1: 35 More Days........(and counting)

Don't mind the lines, I didn't want to remove the backing until they are put on my window at POP!

window1.jpg

monymony3471 said:
Don't mind the lines, I didn't want to remove the backing until they are put on my window at POP!

window1.jpg
I love them! They are sooo cute! How did you make them?!

REALLY? THANKS! That's the only one I printed so I could scan it. I have more. One to put up on Matt's birthday. One that's all lime green and has my board name and a lime green mickey with a christmas hat on. I had so much fun making those.

I just opened up word and searched the internet for disney pictures. When I found some I liked, I just copied and pasted into the document. I also found a site that lets you down load Walt Disney style fonts and installed that on my computer.

The Creative Designs thread has some people who have websites that are totally disney designs for shirts, and what not, and I found some of my kids names that are way too cool. I copied those, they already gave their permission on their websites.

I'm thinking of getting some iron on paper for ink jet printers and will make them some more shirts that display their names disney style.

Quick question for you.....is that done in reverse? If not, they will be backwards on the window.

We_Love_Disney said:
Quick question for you.....is that done in reverse? If not, they will be backwards on the window.

Yes when printing I have the mirror option. I just wanted it to read right for your benefit.

Great clings Monica. I love them. I want some. Guess I'll be doing some searching on how to print window clings. I'm a scrapper, but I've never done the whole window cling thing. There must be a special paper that you have to print these on right? Do you need a special program or can this just be done in like a word document?

DH went to Staples and bought me a pack of clear window decals. Comes with 10 sheets. Cost about 13.00. I used word and when I was setting the printing options I clicked mirror setting so it prints in reverse. The insert in the packet explained which programs need which settings. It was very easy.

My girlfriend brought over iron transfer sheets and tomorrow I'm making those for a few t-shirts. Can't wait! I'll probably do ones with their names on it. Go to the Creative Designs forums. Lots to see there. There's a sticky with websites with already made graphics to use.

I did use disney.com and made 2 personalized shirts for my boys. The adult sized ones. Those came yesterday and those are just sweet. One has the POTC skull with the 2 swords like an axe behind the head. The head is wearing a pirates hat. I put birthday boy on the front and his age on the back. He loves POTC. We are spending his birthday at MK. For Zach I used the Mr. Incredible picture with his name. The quality of the shirts are very nice. Thick gray cotton, raglan style with black piping around the neck and sleeves. Another thing I have to hide.

If you have any questions just ask.

Well here is a picture of my door that i happened to find on someones Trippie! how cool!!! anyways, i'm still working on getting my own photos online!! :teeth:

----------

DisneyOct06014-1.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter