Staying up

This is really minor, many years ago my dh had it on Fri afternoon and worked Monday. He had an hour train ride, plus the subway and sat all day. He came home a little tired and sore. No biggie.

If you are not capable of raising a child, then a vasectomy is NOT needless. Indeed, it is very responsible of your DH to make sure there are no children.

You have posted about this procedure before if I am not mistaken. And everyone tells you it is no big deal. Why do you not believe them? And if you do not believe them, why do you continue to ask for advice? Their replies will not change.

It's needleless not needless. It is done without needles.

https://www.google.com/#q=needleless+vasectomy

And I agree with everyone else. It's not a big deal.

I can't always hear him calling out to me and visa versa

Good! then he can get up and get whatever he needs himself! and you can sleep.

Spoil him a bit but don't let him abuse the privilege!

I just want to make sure you both do understand this won't work as birth control for some time and not until he gets the all clear from his DR. I know I said it before but I want it to be crystal clear.

If he needs you for something, he can just get up and walk to where you are sleeping.

No need to make a huge production out of it.

You have not yet answered why he will be in another part of the house. I think if you explain this it would help everyone to understand.

The easiest solution is to sleep in the same bed/room. That way you will hear him, but for some reason, he seems to be in another part of your house, so far away that he needs a phone to contact you. Just curious as to why. I think it will all be fine, but I understand you are worried.

Tink, I don't think you're understanding what others are saying...

Your DH does NOT need to call you (or your mom)!

Your DH does NOT need to yell for you!

Your DH can GET UP HIMSELF AND WALK INTO YOUR BEDROOM if he needs something (but most likely he'll be sleeping all night himself!)

Just go to sleep, Tink!

It's needleless not needless. It is done without needles.

https://www.google.com/#q=needleless+vasectomy

And I agree with everyone else. It's not a big deal.

:lmao: Sorry! Sometimes I have to translate the OP's posts and in my head, I saw "needless."

As for using a backup birth control message for a few months after, I second that. I had a friend who called herself a "vaso baby." She was born less than a year after her brother, about 10 months after her father's vasectomy. The parents apparently missed the part about checking the sperm count.

:lmao: Sorry! Sometimes I have to translate the OP's posts and in my head, I saw "needless."

As for using a backup birth control message for a few months after, I second that. I had a friend who called herself a "vaso baby." She was born less than a year after her brother, about 10 months after her father's vasectomy. The parents apparently missed the part about checking the sperm count.

I initially thought the same thing then googled to see if perhaps there is a "needleless" procecure and there was. Of course, I could be wrong and she did mean needless. :thumbsup2

From Thursday 5pm to Monday 8pm any way I can do it dh is having surgery I am affixed if I fall asleep I won't hear my phone

It is the needleless vasectomy if that helps with the replies

It is out patient but he will be in a different room in the house

I had this procedure and to be honest he should be fine and up and around in a day two days max. I was out shopping and looking at cars the same day and went for a 5 hour car ride the next day.

When my youngest DD was born our nurse in the hospital was born 4 years after her mom had her tubes tied and her dad had a vasectomy.

Unless your DH has a very rare complication, he will be fine.

It's funny--for my Dh's vasectomy, he was given a valium, got to watch sportscenter during the 15 minute procedure, and then got to camp out in the basement watching sports for three days while I kept the kids away from him.

Any women's procedure I've had, which has been more invasive and painful, I've never got that kind of treatment.

Honestly...he'll be fine.

I initially thought the same thing then googled to see if perhaps there is a "needleless" procecure and there was. Of course, I could be wrong and she did mean needless. Although many of us would disagree. :thumbsup2

That is beyond rude and uncalled for. I'm sure if she wants your opinion, she'll ask for it.

I could swear you had a post a year or more ago that your husband had a vasectomy. I seem to recall you were complaining about your aunt or mother wanting to come along - or them doing something to make you upset.

If I'm wrong I apologize!

I could swear you had a post a year or more ago that your husband had a vasectomy. I seem to recall you were complaining about your aunt or mother wanting to come along - or them doing something to make you upset.

If I'm wrong I apologize!

No, you are correct. I think she posted something later about why he didn't go through with it.

That is beyond rude and uncalled for. I'm sure if she wants your opinion, she'll ask for it.

Not to put too fine a point on it, but she asks for our opinion and/or advice at least once a day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter