• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Steak and Fish on DDP?

El Tel

Mouseketeer
Can someone tell me if the Steak & Fish meal at the Rose and Crown is included on the DDP?
If so, is it any good?
Thanks. :thumbsup2

Yup, it's included, my hubby and I both had it about 3 weeks ago. It was pretty good, the horseradish sauce on the steak is good and the mashed potatos that come with it are very good! :thumbsup2

I can vouch for the fish!!! We split this last time (not on DDP) and I got the fish.

I love the fish. I miss the fish.

Oh yeah! I am off to RI in a bit and will be able to get my fish!!!! :thumbsup2

Thanks for the info. If it is that good it certainly seems like good value compared with the other entrees. .....Or does anyone think there is a better choice?

I really must set up a fish & chip shop in Florida if you folks like it so much. I'd then be able to visit WDW every week :teeth: :cool1: :banana:

El Tel said:
Snip.........

I really must set up a fish & chip shop in Florida if you folks like it so much. I'd then be able to visit WDW every week :teeth: :cool1: :banana:

Set that shop up here in NC. BELIEVE ME, we could sure use it. :thumbsup2

This is beginning to look tempting :) - though I think I need a few more posts confirming a mass craving in the US for fish & chips before I sell up and tell the boss what I think of his job! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter