*** Sticker/sticker book exchange COMPLETED***

The one I mailed out was delivered already. I am feeling alittle better today so I will mail the other one out today. Once again sorry for the delay.

Emily recieved her's from Stephbillalec. It was wonderful! She got disney Princess Markers, two Disney Princess notebooks, and two wonderful sheets of Mickey Stickers and a sheet of Winnie the Pooh Stickers. She loved them! She collects stickers and can't wait to use them! This was our first exchange and it was perfect! I think I might be hooked :Pinkbounc

DisneyCP2002 said:
I am going shopping tomorrow for my person and should have it in the mail monday :teeth:

We recieved your package today! They are beautiful! DD is going to be so excited when she sees them! This was my first exchange, so I didn't quite know what to expect, but this was definately more than we would have imagined! Thank you!

aksunshine said:
We recieved your package today! They are beautiful! DD is going to be so excited when she sees them! This was my first exchange, so I didn't quite know what to expect, but this was definately more than we would have imagined! Thank you!
I am so glad they arrived safely, I had a ball buying them for her.

Received my exchange today! MinnieDisney sent me cinderella stickers, Ariel stickers, Mickey stickers, Pooh stickers, Character letter stickers, and Minnie stickers. Thanks so much, these will be great in the classroom!

Sorry I wasn't able to post yesterday as I've been running around like crazy getting ready to leave. My package has been sent out. Alexia got her package yesterday from snowwhitesmom.
She received the following..
a cute postcard
post card/picture frame, very neat!
angelina ballerina notepad
chicken little stickers
2 mini lime green bags (yay, my first lime green item!)...
hello kitty stickers
disney princess pez
dora necklace/bracelet set
Finding nemo sticker roll
winnie the pooh cup
mickey stickers
mickey light up pen.
THANK YOU so much for this wonderful package. My daughter LOVES it all!!! She was so excited. Whenever some one comes over she pulls it all out and shows it to them.

Amanda received heer sticker exchange today. Thank you very much the wishfire AKA Amanda. she was amazed that you had the same name as hers!!! She received:
Lisa Frank Sticker Treat set with a cute cat clip
Amanda Sticker Collection ( She absolutely loves this)
Disney princess stickeroni
Lisa Frank Sticker book with 100 stickers inside
butterfly stickers
Disney Princess candy necklace
Yarn Minis knit a pouch
4 individual sheets of stickers, stars, hearts, Snow White and Fishing Bears

WOW!!! What a great exchange. Thank you so much. She's so excited..
Maureen

My son got his today from Maureenmouse's DDs.
He got:
Christmas stickers
Thanksgiving stickings
shamrock stickers
dalamation sticker
a book of frog stickers
a book of 1000 halloween stickers
a book of velvet stickers
engraving art
orbit gum
american flag stickers

Thanks so much. He just ran off to his room with them all. :thumbsup2

Ryka,
Glad he received his packege and we'll assume since he ran to his room with the stuff he likes it. I wasn't sure what to buy for a pre teen boy. Even though I teach Middle school and ny class is all boys, they're lower functioning and love things that 7 yr. olds love, so I was a bit wporried as what to buy. We thought the etching craft was neat as well as the boy velvet coloring stickers. Hope he has fun with his new stuff.
Maureen and girls

Maureenmouse said:
Amanda received heer sticker exchange today. Thank you very much the wishfire AKA Amanda. she was amazed that you had the same name as hers!!! She received:
Lisa Frank Sticker Treat set with a cute cat clip
Amanda Sticker Collection ( She absolutely loves this)
Disney princess stickeroni
Lisa Frank Sticker book with 100 stickers inside
butterfly stickers
Disney Princess candy necklace
Yarn Minis knit a pouch
4 individual sheets of stickers, stars, hearts, Snow White and Fishing Bears

WOW!!! What a great exchange. Thank you so much. She's so excited..
Maureen

I'm glad she liked everything. It is pretty cool that of all the exchangers, two Amanda's traded with each other. Enjoy! :goodvibes

ryka said:
My son got his today from Maureenmouse's DDs.
He got:
Christmas stickers
Thanksgiving stickings
shamrock stickers
dalamation sticker
a book of frog stickers
a book of 1000 halloween stickers
a book of velvet stickers
engraving art
orbit gum
american flag stickers

Thanks so much. He just ran off to his room with them all. :thumbsup2

My DD got her's today too, alot of the same ones! She loves them, but I have to give them to her a sheet or two at a time or she sticks them all on one sheet of paper! :sad2: So silly!!

By the way, I sent my stickers yesterday, late I know, but I have a good reason! I bought some really awesome stickers last Sunday and I guess my house has eaten them! So I waited to send what I had in hopes of finding them. Anyway, guess what!!!???? I FOUND them!!!! :woohoo: So I'll be putting some more to my two people in the mail Monday! I am very sorry about the delay!

THANK YOU so much for this wonderful package. My daughter LOVES it all!!! She was so excited. Whenever some one comes over she pulls it all out and shows it to them.

I am so glad she liked it all! :goodvibes

My DD got her's today too, alot of the same ones! She loves them, but I have to give them to her a sheet or two at a time or she sticks them all on one sheet of paper! So silly!!

By the way, I sent my stickers yesterday, late I know, but I have a good reason! I bought some really awesome stickers last Sunday and I guess my house has eaten them! So I waited to send what I had in hopes of finding them. Anyway, guess what!!!???? I FOUND them!!!! So I'll be putting some more to my two people in the mail Monday! I am very sorry about the delay!

I'm glas she liked them. I didn't know it was for a little girl or we would have made it a bit more childish. I just had a name and no age for her, so I kept it a bit generic. My girls love to stick all of their stickers on one paper too. Or if I don't watch, the furniture has stickers on it too...

I talked to Amy last night and she has been having trouble with her internet connection :badpc: I am going to try to go over this list with her so she (or me) can update soon. :thumbsup2

Thank you :blush:

I am also a very tired one, I have been working 55 hours a week the past few weeks with no end in sight :faint:

Ok I am trying to figure this out :thumbsup2

Katelyn (2sweetangels DD) received her package from Ayana.

She received:

Disney Princess Story sticker book
Little Teddy Bear sticker book
Nemo stickers
Fairy stickers
Pooh laser stickers
Disney Princess name tags.

I am sure she is having lots of fun with them and Amy says Thank you very much.

Now if I have this figured out correct it would seem only one has not been sent yet.

I could be wrong because Amy didn't write down DIS names :rolleyes: and can't get in to the computer to read her pm's.

Also 8 have been received :cheer2: so that means only 6 more to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter