stickies...

wdi2b

why is the rum always gone
how do i get a sticky on this board?

i really want 1

a) You come up with a thread that is extremely helpful for DLR planning and are an admin

OR

b) Your name is Hydroguy and you have incredible tips that are sooper useful

All of the stickys are made by admins, former admins, or Hydroguy. Don't count on it. However, if you make a very useful thread about something that hasn't been covered yet, Hydroguy might add it to his "Tips Compilation" thread like he did with my Magic Morning thread.

would any1 be willing to help w/ a ride review guide... we all write ride reviews then i'll put all links into 1 thread

I agree with the prior poster. Stickies and moderator positions are much coveted across the internet but they are earned. I have had on another site my post stickied. It was a compilation of abbreviations. I spent about 30 hours over a month reading old posts, personal knowledge, and researching the internet. I am here not to have my work stickied or to have a place of honour but to help people by researching, learning, and studying DLR, WDW and anything I can that can help guests.

Good luck:thumbsup2 on your endeavor and study Hydroguy as he has some nice Stickies and check out Sue over at disAbilities to see the super deluxe ultimate guide for disabled persons.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter