"Stop squeezing Mickey's nose!" - An October 2014 TR *COMPLETED!*

Awe! Thank you so much for sharing these special moments with us!!

I have gad such fun getting to know you and your wonderful family thought thus TR. You guys are a very cute and fun bunch. I hope you'll share more magical memories with us!

Great wrap-up and looking forward to the nose-squeezes! :goodvibes

Thanks! :goodvibes I need to get a final count for our nose squeezing adventures and picture proof!

Awe! Thank you so much for sharing these special moments with us!!

I have gad such fun getting to know you and your wonderful family thought thus TR. You guys are a very cute and fun bunch. I hope you'll share more magical memories with us!

Thank you so much for following along! I have really enjoyed writing this TR and reliving our first family trip! I know I'll be ready to do a TR after our trip in November - hopefully with more detailed notes and pictures this time!

But now it means I can fully focus on our next trip - now less than 3 months away!
IT'S ALMOST HERE, GUUUUURL!!! :hyper:

Without anything to compare it to, we really loved our stay at Art of Animation! But I'll be interested to see how it compares to our upcoming stays at Pop Century and Animal Kingdom Lodge.
After you stay at AKL, no Value resort will compare. Ever. If I manage to stay at the Beach Club next year (as I'm hoping), then my intention to stay at All-Star Movies in 2017 (as I'm planning) may very well get completely derailed. :laughing:

But that tune may change after we have our first deluxe stay at AKL in May!
It will. Oh, it will. ::yes::

I knew from the second I booked that I wanted to go to MNSSHP. And the experience did not disappoint! We loved the special events - parade, fireworks, dance parties! And the short lines were so nice!
Yaaaaassss! Gosh, I can't wait to see all of it again next year! Your pictures are making me wish that I was there RIGHT NOW! :hyper:

Our one visit to "Characterpalooza" was a really fun experience! We got to meet some fun characters, even if none of them were rare.
I really really really need to schedule this in one day! I keep skipping it, then kicking myself! :confused3

Hands down, Crystal Palace! Cute characters, fun interactions, and of course...puffed French Toast!
I'll be there for my first CP breakfast in less than three months! :goodvibes

IT'S ALMOST HERE, GUUUUURL!!! :hyper:

I KNOW!! I feel giddy every time I think about it!

After you stay at AKL, no Value resort will compare. Ever. If I manage to stay at the Beach Club next year (as I'm hoping), then my intention to stay at All-Star Movies in 2017 (as I'm planning) may very well get completely derailed. :laughing:

It will. Oh, it will. ::yes::

Ok, Pop is for sure this time. And I thought I was set on Pop for next October. But I checked into renting DVC points and a studio at Boardwalk is looking pretty appealing right now. Really, only like $200 more than Pop at rack rate. And I can walk to Epcot? Yes, please!

Yaaaaassss! Gosh, I can't wait to see all of it again next year! Your pictures are making me wish that I was there RIGHT NOW! :hyper:

I'm so excited to experience Christmas at Disney and then next year, it's Halloween again! And I've been watching Periscope coverage of MNSSHP all night - watching Boo To You right now!

I really really really need to schedule this in one day! I keep skipping it, then kicking myself! :confused3

It was really awesome. But I'm not sure on the status of characerpalooza right now. I think I read on Kenny the Pirate's site that it was going away in favor of character pop ups throughout the park. Need to check on that...

I'll be there for my first CP breakfast in less than three months! :goodvibes

Yum! Eat lots of puffed french toast!

Ok, Pop is for sure this time. And I thought I was set on Pop for next October. But I checked into renting DVC points and a studio at Boardwalk is looking pretty appealing right now. Really, only like $200 more than Pop at rack rate. And I can walk to Epcot? Yes, please!
Yaaaasss! I love this idea! And you'll be right next door to me if I can make the Beach Club happen! Lots of DisMeet opportunities there! :thumbsup2

Yum! Eat lots of puffed french toast!
Oh don't worry girl, I intend to!!! :laughing:

Yaaaasss! I love this idea! And you'll be right next door to me if I can make the Beach Club happen! Lots of DisMeet opportunities there! :thumbsup2

You are not being a budget-friendly good influence! But really, isn't is a better value because I'll cut down my travel time to Epcot and Hollywood Studios. And the Boardwalk is right there! It is becoming very tempting!

Oh don't worry girl, I intend to!!! :laughing:

I have complete faith in you!

You are not being a budget-friendly good influence!
Girl, when it comes to food and fun, I am the WORST influence you'll ever meet. I'm really an AWFUL friend to have if you're trying to have any sort of willpower about anything in your life. Seriously... HUGE enabler right here!!! :thumbsup2

But really, isn't is a better value because I'll cut down my travel time to Epcot and Hollywood Studios. And the Boardwalk is right there! It is becoming very tempting!
Seems legit. ::yes::

Squeeze all the noses!

I think the last thing this TR needs in a wrap up of one of my favorite parts of our trip - the weird obsession with character noses! So here, with photo evidence, all the nose squeezes!

Princess Anna - Magic Kingdom

Lotso - Magic Kingdom/MNSSHP

Donald Duck - Hollywood Studios

Donald Duck - Chef Mickey's

Pluto - Chef Mickey's

Stitch - Hollywood Studios

Chip & Dale - Hollywood Studios
(I caught Jake mid squeeze here, moving from Chip to Dale!)

And the namesake of this TR...Town Square Mickey!

Super cute fun to end our great first trip! Thanks to everyone following along!

I am just getting started (and way behind!) but I can't wait to read more! I've got three boys, but we didn't start going to Disney until they were older, so I love seeing what your little ones react to at the parks.

Love your nose-squeezing wrap up! Thanks for sharing your trip, I really enjoyed getting to know your family and can't wait to follow along on the next one!

Girl, when it comes to food and fun, I am the WORST influence you'll ever meet. I'm really an AWFUL friend to have if you're trying to have any sort of willpower about anything in your life. Seriously... HUGE enabler right here!!! :thumbsup2

We all need that person in our life, right? I have pretty strong justifying powers myself. I can talk myself into almost anything!

Seems legit. ::yes::

You get me! This is why we're friends! :grouphug:

I am just getting started (and way behind!) but I can't wait to read more! I've got three boys, but we didn't start going to Disney until they were older, so I love seeing what your little ones react to at the parks.

Thanks for following along! Life with three boys is interesting, right? I loved every minute of watching them experience the magic!

Love your nose-squeezing wrap up! Thanks for sharing your trip, I really enjoyed getting to know your family and can't wait to follow along on the next one!

Thanks for following along - I really enjoyed hearing about your experiences along the way! And I have to admit that I'm pretty excited about our next trip, too! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter