Storage space in FW cabins??

ceopa

Earning My Ears
How much drawer, closet and cabinet space is there in the FW cabin? I am a cumpulsive over-packer, and I will try to be better for our May trip - but I could use the information - just in case... Thank you so much for your help!

In the bedroom there is a closet with room to hang clothing, it has a shelf, but I seem to remember there being extra pillows and blankets on it. There is also a very small safe in the closet. There is one dresser with 4 drawers and a nightstand with 1 drawer. There is a very small closet in the hallway, you can't hang anything in it. We put the kid's backpacks in there.
I thought there was a nice amount of storage in the bathroom under the sink.
The kitchen had plenty of storage for food.
The biggest problem we faced was where to put the suitcases. I have read that some people put them under the bed, but ours were too high to fit.
Have a great trip!

cabinets in the living room on each side of the murphy bed. And a small cabinet that the TV sits on in the living room. Why not put the suitcases on the floor of the closet? Some other helpful packing hints from a Mom w/5 kids. Try doing the outfit pr ziplock trick. Even for adults! I think it's Hefty that makes a 2 gal. size that will fit adult clothes. I bought mine at Target. Also for a weeks vacation I took only 4 outfits pr person (6 each for the 2 youngest) and hit the laundry mid week. I took a dip in the pool while they washed. I ended up taking only 5 med. carry on sized bags for a family of 7. Good Luck from a reformed overpacker. ;)

Storage space was a problem. We put the suitcases back in the car after we unpacked. The dresser is VERY small....it didn't hold two children's clothes. I think the nightstand had 2 little drawers. The hall closet could hold suitcases if you stacked them upright. The cabinets around the murphy bed can hold clothes, but there is only one shelf in one of them. The other doesn't have a shelf so you have to pile. We used the kitchen closet for kitchen stuff, but it would work for clothes I think, and it had a good amount of space.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter