Storm Force

Partridge4ever

DIS Veteran
We somehow missed Storm Force last year. Is there a height requirement? How is it for a daredevil 5 y.o.? She loved Spiderman and Back to the Future.

I can't find a height requirement for Storm Force. I think you have to be at least 3 years old.

As for a good ride for a daredevil, if she can take the teacups at Magic Kingdom, then she can do Storm Force. You'll find more room for your legs in the Storm Force cups, er, pods.

My
DH and 3 yr DD rode it in April. DH siad it was a lot faster than the tea cups. DD didn't like it at all.

I don't think there is a height requirement. My son rode it when he was 1 1/2 yrs old. He loved it.

There is no height requirement just as long their with an adult. SFA is awesome at night because its strobes and weird effects and loud rock music.I wonder what it looks like trippin out on acid.:( :jester: :eek: :confused: :rolleyes: :D :p

Storm Force is pretty neat at night. The strobe lights make you more dizzy. :)

If you want to know what it's like to be on acid, watch "Pink Floyd: The Wall." :)

Congrats on the 10,000 posts Barry! We'll definitely do Storm Force. It sounds a lot like a ride I used to like at Opryland.

Originally posted by ProfesserBaxter
I wonder what it looks like trippin out on acid.:( :jester: :eek: :confused: :rolleyes: :D :p
I knew the answer to that question in 1967 and, believe me, you don't want to know.

I'm getting queasy just reading this thread.
sick.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter