Story Book Dining

BeachMouse1

DIS Veteran
So thank you all for the recommendation for Story Book dining. We went and so much fun. 4 adults. The character interaction was great and the Evil Queen was awesome. We sat at a table right near her and interaction with everyone was great such a fun character.
the food was surprisingly very good. We weren’t expecting much as it’s a character meal I had the pork shank it was so good and huge. My wife who has a salt intolerance and they made her a huge piece of salmon cooked perfectly and well seasoned without salt. Many places when you say no salt they think plain and just make everything plain. Not here it was excellent and they sautéed her fresh veggies with garlic and oil. So delicious
We saw a plate of popovers go by and said to our server they looked delicious so a few minutes later the 3 of us had one. So good
Appetizers were very good as well. Only thing we really didn’t like was the gooseberry desert but that’s a personal taste
so for like $65 and our AP discount it’s very reasonable in my opinion.

We were there last month for the first time and fell in love. The food was so good and our DD who is normally a picky eater and just starting eating red meat got the prime rib and devoured it. We will absolutely be back.

We are wanting to try this.
How long would you all say the entire meal takes?
Trying to figure out timing…
Thinking of going to Territory Lounge first, then dinner at SBD, then Geyser Point/beach area for after dinner drinks and hopefully see the fireworks and EWP.

Thanks!

Thinking of going to Territory Lounge first, then dinner at SBD, then Geyser Point/beach area for after dinner drinks and hopefully see the fireworks and EWP.

Thanks!
I’ve been with a large group and it was about an hour and a half. If you’re a party of 4 or less it might be a little shorter.

Thanks!
We were in and out in just over an hour or so. We arrive early and have a drink at Territory

Also we asked for the popovers even though they weren’t on the menu with the entree we chose and our cast member bought out one for everyone! Also you can ask for more of the appetizers if you choose and are hungry

We just ate 2 nights ago. Our mains arrived 7 minutes max after our appetizers, which we were just trying, as the drinks had just arrived. We wanted more soup, and our server brought us some. We said we weren’t in a hurry and we had some space before the desserts showed up. Our server brought my SH 2 kinds of potatoes to try. Who thing was less than an hour. We did not stay for the evil queen as her line was way backed up, but she was fun to watch.

We just ate 2 nights ago. Our mains arrived 7 minutes max after our appetizers, which we were just trying, as the drinks had just arrived. We wanted more soup, and our server brought us some. We said we weren’t in a hurry and we had some space before the desserts showed up. Our server brought my SH 2 kinds of potatoes to try. Who thing was less than an hour. We did not stay for the evil queen as her line was way backed up, but she was fun to watch.
Curious, what does SH stand for in this context? I've searched google and I see please be quiet, sheep, self harm, and shipping & handling. I have other guesses such as short husband, shy husband, significant husband, and maybe sometimes husband (sometimes honey?)

To the topic, we've really enjoyed Storybook Dining when staying at Wilderness Lodge, especially with a multigenerational group!

Hah! SH stands for typo!
If you are not in a hurry, I would definitely telll your server to hold the mains to give you time to enjoy the appetizers. Also, I offered Snow White my glass of wine. I think she almost took it.

I cannot believe they currently have a dude who’s in the rotation of people playing the evil queen.
Big nope from our family!
What’s wrong with having women play her?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter