*Strictly Come Dancing 2008*

Lisa's getting some good remarks from the judges (4 x 10's)

Can't wait to see the other celebs. I see John is there, I hope he's dragging Kristina along the ground again :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

It's the Latin dances now

Rachels Rhumba - (just as good as last time) - (9+10+10+10 = 39)

Tom's Salsa - (great fun) - (9+10+10+9 = 38)

Lisa's Cha Cha Cha - (looked good) - (10+10+10+10 = 40)

Lisa's getting some good remarks from the judges (4 x 10's)

Can't wait to see the other celebs. I see John is there, I hope he's dragging Kristina along the ground again :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

:banana: Yay, he did drag Kristina along the floor - that's the highlight of this series for me :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I've got a bad feeling about this. If Tom wins thanks to the public vote, there's no justice in the world. Having said that, it's the final and things are serious now, so here's hoping people vote for the best dancers. I've voted for both Rachel and Lisa as I really can't choose between them. I just hope Tom doesn't fluke it (I thought he should have gone out the week Austin left - he was much better).

I've got a bad feeling about this. If Tom wins thanks to the public vote, there's no justice in the world. Having said that, it's the final and things are serious now, so here's hoping people vote for the best dancers. I've voted for both Rachel and Lisa as I really can't choose between them. I just hope Tom doesn't fluke it (I thought he should have gone out the week Austin left - he was much better).

Definitely fixed.

And that means he must have been top of the public vote, which means he's going to win. Rubbish.

Lisa and Brendon must be feeling cheated, and then some...

After last week's X Factor final, Simon commented that this year was one of the best series because "we had the right result". I totally agree with him - I couldn't stand Leon from day 1 and still can't, but I had Alexandra picked out from the audition stage.

It's going to be the opposite for Strictly. Last year, Alesha was the only choice. This year Tom's going to win and it's just wrong.

I am thrilled that Tom's in the final two, and I really hope he wins. I know that Rachel is the better dancer, but Tom is much more fun and I find his dances far more entertaining

The BBC must be thrilled too, as Rachel and Tom are doing the Strictly Tour

Oh dear, I didn't like the look of Lisa's showdance - it looked a bit awkward to me. I bet Rachel's will be great as she's so small

After last week's X Factor final, Simon commented that this year was one of the best series because "we had the right result". I totally agree with him - I couldn't stand Leon from day 1 and still can't, but I had Alexandra picked out from the audition stage.

It's going to be the opposite for Strictly. Last year, Alesha was the only choice. This year Tom's going to win and it's just wrong.

I 100% agree with you here Deb, Alesha was awesome last year.

I really hope Rachel wins. But i won't get my hopes up.

Oh dear, I didn't like the look of Lisa's showdance - it looked a bit awkward to me. I bet Rachel's will be great as she's so small

Having met Rachel lots of time, she is really tiny. Smaller than what most people think.

Genuine lovely girl. Hope she wins.

The fact that the phone lines are open before they've danced their second dance proves that it's a popularity contest, not a dance competition.

The fact that the phone lines are open before they've danced their second dance proves that it's a popularity contest, not a dance competition.

It always has been, we've always been encouraged to 'vote for our favourites' not neccessarily 'the best dancers'

I thought Rachels dance was great. I always enjoy the energetic dances ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter