*Strictly Come Dancing 2009 ~ Inc. SPOILERS!!*

I'm out next Saturday too - but will avoid the thread until I've caught up :lmao:

Chris & Ola for me, even though I wanted Ricky to win at the start. I've gone off their partnership over the last couple of weeks, she's like the cat who's got the cream since Ricky split with his girlfriend :sad1:

It Takes Two was hilarious tonight, and it was great that it was on for an hour. I am really going to miss this programme

:wizard: Good Luck to Chris tomorrow night, though I really don't mind if Ricky wins

Paul has just set our recorder as I'll be out, but I will probably check on here first before I watch it on Sunday

I hope it's a great show ::yes::

I loved it too Mandy & i'm really going to miss it. :sad1: I always watch it every night as I just love bonkers bird Claudia.

I hope it will be a good show tomorrow! I can't wait to watch it. I do like both Chris & Ricky but I would prefer Ricky to win as I liked him from the start. :)

Woo hoo I'm so pleased with tonights result !!!! I loved the show and I actually prefered team colas showdance!

My favourites won :goodvibes. I'm a trained dancer and so I knew Ricky was technically the more talented dancer but I honestly didn't care, Chris and Ola entertained me and they were one of the only reasons I watched alot of this series, they always put a smile on my face :lovestruc. Honestly, it would be my absolute dream to take part in Strictly, I love it and have total fantasies of dancing an Argentine Tango with Vincent :love:.

Honestly, it would be my absolute dream to take part in Strictly, I love it and have total fantasies of dancing an Argentine Tango with Vincent :love:.

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I'm going to the Chrismtas Special on Monday and now I can't wait to see Chris and Ola and Vincent and Rachel.

:cheer2:What a brilliant show. I didn't vote as I couldn't choose between the two of them. What great entertainment.:cheer2:

Another one here pleased that Chris and Ola won - they had worked really hard to get themselves into the final. They were much more entertaining than Ricky and we were so pleased when they got all 10s for their Charleston

im just catching up on the show, i wanted Ricky to win, ive not seen the showdance yet though ;)

I saw the result on the TV this morning and I am thrilled that Team COla won. I'm just starting to watch the show now :)

What a fab show, I loved their Lindy Hop routine, and although Ricky is the best dancer, I think Chris and Ola are more entertaining, so I'm chuffed to bits that they've won

It was great to see the other celebs that have taken part over the series, it seems like yonks ago that some of them were in it

When is the Christmas Special being televised ? I hope Tom Chambers is going to be in it :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter