String's Atkin's Journal (Please Comment)

Hi Beth! :wave2: Don't beat yourself up about the workout - you still did 60 minutes, and still burned almost 700 calories!!! That is awesome!!! :cheer2: Bigs hugs for you - :grouphug: - I do hope you are not getting sick, but with your schedule, your body may be wanting some more rest and relaxation. I'm so glad you and Won decided for you to take a little more time off for family time and rest! You are such an inspiration to so many of us - you deserve it!!! :goodvibes I hope the rest of today and this weekend are better for you!!! Just remember - you are awesome!!!! :grouphug: Thanks for being such an encouragement to all of us! :teeth:

Happy WISH-ing! :wizard:
--Lynnda :wave2:

I'm back. Katie has been doing art projects all afternoon, so I have had time to WISH. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc I had a great workout today. I did 3 sets of weights followed by 40 minutes on the glider. I had to make up the 100 calories from yesterday. :blush: Of course, I didn't mind working out with a hottie in my line of vision. Definate cabana boy material. :rotfl2: Hey guys have been doing it for years. I never said I wasn't sexist. :confused3

I then took Katie up to the track. We ran a lap then walked a lap for a total of 1/2 mile. I plan on doing this with her every Tues/Thurs. She had fun, and we both got some extra exercise. I will need better sportsbras if I am going running in public. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :rotfl2:

I am not sure I will make it back to the boards tonight. I definately need an early night. I am pushing my water for weighin tomorrow.

have a good evening,
Beth

:rotfl2: You crack me up!!!! If you don't feel like buying a sports bra, there is always the man's solution... Duct Tape! :rotfl2:

Sarahsmom's duct tape solution has me laughing so hard!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Dear Beth, you are doing a great job! You worked out even when you didn't feel like it. Sounds like you were rewarded with nice scenery ;) during yesterday's workout! :teeth:

You've gotten this far using patience and perserverance. If today's weighin isn't quite as good as you'd like, take heart knowing that we'll be with you through the days ahead and you'll reach your goal. ::yes:: There's no doubt in my mind we'll be throwing that party soon!!

Thanks for all your support in my journal. :hug: Your friendship means a lot to me. :love:

I WISH you a wonderful day! :sunny:

:earseek: Duct Tape!!!!!! :earseek:

Actually, when I played football, we did use ducttape. We put it on over the sportsbra though. The pads wouldn't sit right with my f-cups. It was the only time that the coach didn't complain about having a girl on the team, when he was taping me up. ;) I never could breathe though.

Weigh in went better than I thought it would. 200 on the nose. That is a 1/2 pound loss, and a major tease. By rights, it should have been a gain this week. I have no expectations for next week's weighin, since TOM is fast approaching, or should be. One can never predict it with my cycle. I am hoping to get myxelf together in the next 2 weeks, so I can have a party.

I work 3 7-7 shifts this weekend, so I won't be around. At least there is no doublng back this weekend.
Plan for the day...
Hit the T for at least 60 minutes of cardio.
Pcik up the house and vacuum.
NAP!
Work.

Meal Plan for the day...
B: Burger and tea.
L:Salad.
5Pm: a slice of ham and cappacino.
9PM: ham and swiss rollup.
1AM: Salad and sf jello.
7AM: MS bar.

Ok, I am off. Have a great weekend ladies.
Beth

Congrats on that loss. You are sooooooooo close......can't you just taste it? Have a good weekend at work. Sleep when you can. :flower:

Beth - what a great weigh-in! You are so there girl friend!!!! :banana: Push that water this week and do as much exercise as possible. Onderland is gonna happen for you!!!! :cheer2:

So you had some nice scenery today. heh? :rolleyes1 I guess that is the one downfall of Curves! :teeth: But I am glad it was there to motivate you!!!

Have a good weekend Beth. Get as much rest as you can and know that your WISH friends will surrond you with :goodvibes !

TTFN- Sharon :sunny:

Congratulations, Beth, on your great WI! :banana: You are sooo close! Keep up the great work. :cheer2: And keep focusing on 2 weeks from now, if you think there will be obstacles in the coming week. :wizard:

Have a wonderful weekend!

Oh Beth!!!! :Pinkbounc

Onederland is sooo close!!! I am so excited for you! :Pinkbounc You CAN do it, Beth!!!! :cheer2:

Have a great weekend!

You are there !!! You can do it!!! :cheer2: Onderland Here she comes!!!!

Have a great weekend! :sunny:

I'm hoping that you're blissfully sleeping right about now. I'm wishing you sweet dreams and restful sleep. :cloud9:

Best wishes for good shifts tonight and tomorrow night - you can do it! :cheer2:

Hey Beth - Sorry I haven't stopped by in a few days, but you know how it is :rolleyes: I'm sorry you were having such a bad time with the eating and exercising, but it sounds like it's past. You have been doing such a awesome job, especially with the schedule you keep. You hang in there and we'll be celebrating that onerland in no time.

How's it going, Beth? I hope you're getting the rest you need this weekend in between shifts. You're amazing!

Treat yourself right and ONEderland will be in your hand before you know it!

Hugs,
Erin

Hi Beth!

I hope you are having a good weekend and that you're getting plenty of rest! Take care sweetie! (I called my 18 year old nephew sweetie last night in front of his girlfriend. :earseek: Ooops!)

Beth,

YOU ARE SO CLOSE!!! I am giddy with anticipation of onederland for you!!! Can't wait to hear all about it. Sounds like a busy weekend for you!! Hope you can find some you time in all of it.

Keep pushing the water!!! You are doing great!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Hope you had a smooth weekend... Just wanted to let you know I am thinking about you! :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter