Stroller for CP child at DL

txaggie94gigem

<font color="green">Cruisin' with Disney<br><font
i know this board is mainly for WDW but i figured some of you may know where i can rent a macleran stroller for disneyland in CA...

my daughter is 6 years old and about 52" tall so i do not think she will fit a reg stroller they rent at DL....any ideas?

also does it work the same to get a pass at DL to have her stroller in line or skip lines with stairs etc...as it is in WDW? :confused3

I'm not sure about DL, but at WDW sometimes people will rent a double stroller for large children.

Can't help you with the rental but when our daughter was young we used to borrow a MacClaren from Easter Seals for our WDW and DL trips. She used a walker and we didn't have a wheelchair for her in those days but she had therapy at ES and they loaned them out all the time to families. And I heard our school district would do the same although we never needed to try that as we were at ES a couple times/week.

We haven't been to DL for years but they did have a card like a GAC last time we went. In fact, years ago we didn't need one at WDW, CMs would just direct us to the exit or whatever. DL was the first park that insisted on one.

I just PMed you but I wanted to let you know that your daughter will fit in a DL stroller at 52 Inches. My daughter is 54 and still fits in one. The GAC that allows you to use a stroller as a wheelchair will allow you to use the alternative entrance on the attractions that the que is not wheelchair accessable. But it will allow you to bring the stroller in the line for those that you have to wait in which is a great help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter