• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

strollers??

beachyteacher

Earning My Ears
Ok, so which stroller can I bring and manage? I have a sit and stand but is that too big? what is the rule of thumb on strollers? with flying and once your at disney?

Don't bring anything that can't be folded easily and carried onto a crowded bus without hitting people with it.

I wish those sit and stand strollers were around when my kids were little. :(

The only trouble I've ever had with bringing strollers on the plane is that they have to fit through the xray machine at the security checkpoint. I'm not sure what they would do if it didn't fit through - we've had some good laughs making ours fit through the opening but somehow it always just sqeezes through at the last minute. I would guess if it doesn't fit through the opening of the xray machine they must have some sort of backup plan at the security checkpoint......

As for fitting the strollers on the buses - if I recall correctly there is no specific place to put the stroller on the bus. I remember seeing people holding their folded strollers in the aisle. So I would assume that it needs to fold up well enough that it fits down the aisle of the bus. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter