Studio at Boardwalk?

pstepka

DIS Veteran
After getting more info, I think I'm leaning toward a studio at either Boardwalk or WL. Any info/pictures of BW would be much appreciated! (Robinb has provided a link to her pictures at WL.) Planning is so much fun!!!
Pam

How many people in your party? Number of adults/kids. The Wilderness Lodge will be much more relaxing. The Boardwalk has alot of action. There is always something going on at night.:bounce:

Check out Deb Wills site www.wdwig.com

She has pics of every resort.

I would stay at BWV. Being so close to Epcot is just amazing!!:D

We're going to have 5 people. Me, my husband, a 13 y/o daughter, 6 y/o son and a 3 y/o son. We actually don't WANT relaxing!! My kids are go-go-go so the Boardwalk sounds perfect for us. Thanks for the link to the pics!

The studios only hold 4 people, plus one under 3. They have a queen and a sleeper sofa. I THINK that BWV also has studios with a daybed (studio plus?), but I don't know how you go about reserving one of those. The people on the DVC board would have info & probably pictures :)

We love the studios because of the fridge & microwave.

The regular rooms at the Boardwalk Inn do sleep 5. 2 queens & a daybed.

With 5, you will definitely need the two bedroom since your youngest is already 3. With DVC the studios are 4 plus 1 under 3, one bedroom is 4 plus 1 under 3, two bedroom is 8 plus 1 under 3 and Grand Villa is 12 plus 1 under 3.

While they do have the Studio Plus, you are not guaranteed it if you request a studio. We had one once when our son was 5. He hated that day bed. It's really more like a small bench with minimal cushioning. You would be extremely crowded in the studio with 5 people. We felt crowded with just the three of us.

You either need to do a two bedroom DVC or get a deluxe that holds 5. We stayed at the Polynesian with our son and two nieces; we had two queen beds and one twin sized day bed that was very comfortable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter