Suitcase on Bus for Split Stay?

MMSM

DIS Veteran
My family and I are heading to Boardwalk in April only for one night and then moving to the Poly. My husband and daughter wanted to walk to HS and then they plan on hopping to MK. My son and I are staying back. We plan on using Bell Services for our luggage (we won't have a car) and we plan on walking over to HS either to take a bus to MK and walk over to Poly or just take the resort bus back to Poly. My questions are 1.) Will MK busses be so packed that I just take the Poly Resort bus? 2.) Am I able to carry on the bus a very small piece of luggage (think carry on but hard case) on the bus to the resort/park with me.

My family and I are heading to Boardwalk in April only for one night and then moving to the Poly. My husband and daughter wanted to walk to HS and then they plan on hopping to MK. My son and I are staying back. We plan on using Bell Services for our luggage (we won't have a car) and we plan on walking over to HS either to take a bus to MK and walk over to Poly or just take the resort bus back to Poly. My questions are 1.) Will MK busses be so packed that I just take the Poly Resort bus? 2.) Am I able to carry on the bus a very small piece of luggage (think carry on but hard case) on the bus to the resort/park with me.
Luggage isn't permitted on Disney transportation. A backpack would be okay but a suitcase of any kind would not.

They're going to be in DHS until 2:00? Because currently, you can't hop to another park until after that time.

Maybe you know that, so sorry if I'm insulting your intelligence.

I don't care for DHS that much and certainly wouldn't want to hang out there for hours when I really wanted to hop to MK.

Just get an Uber or Lyft and bring your suitcase with you. Probably $12 max and simplifies things. You are doing all that walking/time spent for $12.

Look for coupons/promos for signing up and it will probably be free.

You can have bell services transfer all the luggage that morning. They won’t be delivered until 1-5 but usually it’s after 3p.

You can take the MK bus from the hotel direct to MK and walk OR take bus to poly from HS. The bus to poly would be fastest no not busy during midday.

If I want my stuff , dd and I store it with bell services in the morning and head to a park. When finished we go back to resort (from Hs and Epcot we walk) and grab bags and rideshare or cab it to next resort. Cabs are waiting at the resort , just ask the guys outside.

If you are planning to use Bell Services why are you bring to Park? As others noted resort will transfer bags. We typically will have a backpack or bag w/ items we need for the day.

If you are planning to use Bell Services why are you bring to Park? As others noted resort will transfer bags. We typically will have a backpack or bag w/ items we need for the day.
We ended up getting renting a car which worked out beautifully. My son and I ended up going to park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter