Suitcase storage

MN Disney fans

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know how much room is under the bed (inches from floor)?

Last year I tried to store our suitcases underneath the bed - but they were too thick to fit there. I'm trying to plan for this year's trip and would like to take suitcases that are thin enough to store under the bed - so we have more room to move in the cabin.

Do you know how thick the ones you took last time are? I think that would be helpful to know too!

Ours fit under the bed (have to lift it up first) and they were no more than 10". I left our giant suitcase at home because I was afraid the airline would charge us extra.

Hi,

We've taken the Eastern and Western cruises.

On our first cruise- the Eastern, the cabin steward took the suitcases for us and stored them in a hallway closet area. It was a big help because we had 4 large pieces.

This past June we asked our cabin steward, Chumpol, if he could take ours (2 pieces) and store them for the week. He could not, stating he did not have any place to do so.

We ended up placing one on the left near the sliding glass door to the verandah (cleverly obscured by the curtain) and one next to the steamer trunk (dresser) at the foot of the bed. We had other smaller pieces which nested inside them.

If you cannot fit things under the bed, ask your cabin steward, or make them fit into the hall closet or in the room like we had to.

Good Luck... enjoy your cruise.

Howard

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter