Summer Bay Resort

nluvwithdisney

Mouseketeer
Has anyone stayed at Summer Bay Resort? We are staying there for three nights in a package with our Carnival Cruise. I wanted some reviews. We'll have a one bedroom condo.

We stayed there this past September in a 3 bedroom lock-out. The one bedroom unit had a queen bed and a sofa/sleeper, small kitchen, W/D. It was on okay resort. I'm not sure I would classify it as a Gold Crown, even though it is rated a Gold Crown. Personally, I would not trade into there again, but I would considerer staying there for a good deal.

Stayed there for a week in January. Had a two bedroom condo. Condo was clean. Publix is a block down the street. About 10 minutes from WDW. Had some trouble with the key card for the doors though. They have an outer foyer door for every two units and the inner door to the condo in the foyer. Our key wouldn't open the outer foyer door. After 5 different trips to the front desk they finally said 'just shove something in the door to prop it open'. I wasn't to thrilled about that. But overall clean, quiet and convienent. Probably wouldn't go back. It was our first time off property since 1970! Guess we are spoiled forever. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter