***Summer Disney Pin Sent/Received***.....COMPLETED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Just starting to pass out names now, so be patient ;)

Reminder mail date is July 17.....please be on time.
Please use bubble mailers to protect the pins.....we've had too many envelopes rip open.

Post here when you send off and again when you receive and tell us what you got!! (you can post in between too :teeth: We love :love: our pin talk!! )

have fun....can't wait to hear of arrivals!

Names are all out now...the boards were a PITA to deal with too :rolleyes:

Can't wait to hear of the arrivals. :hyper:

I am packing mine up and heading to the PO in a few minutes :yay:

Oh boy, the boards have been so slow today. It took me forever to get my names. I can only imagine how long it took you to get them all out! :scared1:

I have mine and I am trying to decide on the best pins for each person. Luckily I have something from each persons list! :banana: :thumbsup2

Mine will go out asap (which hopefully means Monday).

I've found the boards really slow loading today.

But I just wanted to hop on and say that I'm packing up my pins and they should go out tomorrow or Monday! :yay:

Won't be able to mail til Mon.

Out of my 4 people there are 2 I have never sent to before. :thumbsup2

Yes, the boards were terrible this morning....one PM took like 5 minutes to then tell me there was an error :rolleyes:
So......I do hope they all made it to everyone.

;) Heidi.....it is getting harder and harder to not do repeats, so I am just going to start drawing randomly again and we get what (or who ;) ) we get!
I just deal with international ones separately now.

And......mine are on the way.....some not too far.....some far away. We'll see how long they take. First class is unpredictable.

:woohoo: Only 2 people left to pick up their names. Good going everyone.
And 2 people have already mailed!! :yay:

I won't be able to mail out until next Wednesday, going to PA with youngest son and won't be back till Tuesday. More college stuff, they require the new students to spend a couple of days there learning about the college before moving in for the year.

I remember doing that for DD. They had a parent/student orientation. We all go to go. The parents stayed in a different dorm and did different things than the kids. It was a lot of fun.

I have been pin shopping this morning and my packages are ready to go. I will hopefully post them after work on Monday, but I will confirm when I have done that. I had a great time shopping today and even did some pin trading in the UK disney store with 3 of the cast members there (they seem to be really in to pin trading now!!)

My 2 exchanges went out this morning!!!!!!!!! They are traveling South~

Thanks for hosting this exchange Nancy!!!!!!!!:cool1:

:woohoo: Look at the pins going!!

Here are the pictures of her shadow box that DJT, Donna wanted to share :)

Donna.jpg
Donna2aspx.jpg

Thanks for posting those pics for me, Nancy. I'm going to figure it out soon so I can do it myself. :) I just today found two more Chip & Dale pins to go in that Chip & Dale shadow box. Found those when I was looking for pins to send to my exchange names. :cool1: My next shadow box is going to be Mickey pins. :thumbsup2

I have my packages ready to go. Might go to the automated postal machine at the post office tomorrow and get them on their way. :woohoo:

Donna

Forgot to say - mine went out yesterday - I had some of what my "names" were interested in, but not all - hope everyone can use some traders!:goodvibes

Mailed two of mine at the automated postal machine today. I will have to take the third one inside the post office. I'll try to do that tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter