@@@Summer Disney Pin sent/received thread@@@.....COMPLETED!!

I know...those 2 seem to be lost.

It is up to you two senders if you want to resend, wait a bit longer or talk to the person you are sending to about not resending. Just let me know here or in PM please.

We should be hearing from Dyan about her arrival very soon. I think she is due back today.

the other 2 are orders. I imagine since they were placed the same day, Patsy's will arrive a couple of days later than mine since she is farther away.

Nothing here today. I don't know what is taking so long. Once I was trading pins with a girl and hers never did show up. She promised she sent it and I trusted her word. No kidding when I tell you that over 2 months later I find that little envelope in my mail box..looks like it has been all over the world as beat up as it was but it made it to me and sure enough the postmark was the day she said she sent it..lol That is the way the post office can be sometimes I guess. Hopefully it shows up and is not really lost or at somebody else's house.

I am home and am the recipient of two great pins from Dania. :cool1: I don't know how you guys find the pictures, but I got a great Mickey Mouse and Chip and Dale pins! If I can find my camera (it's still packed), I will take a picture of them and post it.:thumbsup2 Thanks so much, I love them both.:goodvibes

Welcome home, Dyan. Hope you had a great time!
We use pinpics and do a search for them...sometimes it works, and sometimes not :rotfl:

And the list grows shorter :)

They were from a John and Heather....did you use a different name?

I didn't have any princess pins in my traders so I ordered the pins on eBay and had them shipped directly to Patsy because I figured it would take too long to ship them to me first and then ship them to her. Do you know what pins she received? Were they the ones I ordered or are they really from a mystery person?

Hmmmm...could have been from you. I don't remember what she got...she deleted that part off her post ;)
I am sure she will check in when she gets up and going.

When you said "ordered" I think we assumed Disney Shopping, so weren't expecting them yet...and of course, those names threw us off because neither of us recognized them.

We are just waiting for:
Danauk (mailed 7-8)
Ethan (mailed 7-9)
mommytotwo (ordered 7-14)

Be sure to let me know too.
If that was the exchange pins, I need to mark it off ::yes::

And mine arrived today!! :yay:

From smidgen21, Shawn, I received

Tinker Bell gold coin
http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=63633&sid=1656.1216761861

and Maleficent graphic novel pin
http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=61291&sid=1677.1216761973

thank you!! I love them both ::yes::

Those are 2 awesome pins!! I have always wanted that Maleficent pin. TOO cool!

Your sender is going to give it a couple of more days, Karen....as is the person sending to Ethan.
Hopefully they will arrive by then.

Will definitely keep an eye out for it. Nothing yet today but a Thomas train/movie we had ordered Ethan..lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter