Summer Exchange-Sign up-CLOSED

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
As summer is approaching, we will start it off by having a summer exchange so that we are ready for those hot summer months.

For this exchange, you can send your pal anything that is summer related, or things that they will enjoy. Some ideas of things that you could send are-beach towel, snacks, drinks, reading material, things to keep your pal cool from the sun, .....

This exchange is open to both adults, and kids. Sign ups will end on Thursday May 21st. Names will be given out by May 22nd. The send by date will be Tuesday June 2nd.

A DELIVERY CONFIRMATION NUMBER IS REQUIRED!!!!! This is free, and is printed on your receipt when you mail via Priority Mail. The Priority Mail flat rate boxes are the best way to send these exchanges. It will save you on having to purchase a d.c. number, you can pick up free boxes at the post office, and you can fill your box up, and not worry about the weigh of your box. YOU MUST SEND ME YOUR D.C. NUMBER SHORTLY AFTER SENDING OFF YOUR EXCHANGE. I WILL BE KEEPING TRACK OF ALL MAILINGS.

Please only join in if you are able to commit to the rules. No one likes to not receive an exchange. If you will be away during the exchange period, please let me know so that I know you are not missing in action. And check our pm box just in case there is a message for you.

This is a $15.00 exchange before shipping charges. To join in, please pm me the below info. Feel free to ask any questions.

To join in, please pm me the below info.
*Name-
*Mailing address-
*Email address-
*Number of exchanges you would like to send out-
*Are you willing to send internationally via Air Mail- yes or no-
*Are you able to be an ELF if needed-yes or no-
*Do you have any collections/hobbies-
*What are some activities that you enjoy during the summer months?
*What are some favorite snacks, and drinks that you enjoy?

For child participants, please include the above info., age, and gender.

[URL=http://www.sherv.net/][/URL]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter