Summer operating hours

Pinboys

<font color=red>Can drink Ice Station Cool dry
Would anyone know what the operating hours would be for the last Friday in July? They aren't posted yet, but what have they been historically? :confused3

Also, would anyone be able to tell me how crowded it will be and what to expect crowd wise since we will not be able to get into Disneyland until around 1:00 in the afternoon? :grouphug:

Usually during the summer the hours are 8 till midnight. CA may close a little earlier and opens at 9 or 10. It's usually pretty crowded in July and August. Getting there at 1 may be taking a chance at getting in because of crowds.

I'm sure it will be very crowded in July especially going on a friday those who work that day might leave early to spend a long weekend at disney. The good news is the park is most likely open until midnight so you will still have 11 hours in the park even if you get there at 1. The bad news is it will be packed, the ride lines will be long and fast passes might be gone because of crowds. Since this is the last summer of the 50th I'm sure that will add to the crowds as well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter