• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sunday morning worship service

CVW

DIS Veteran
Has anyone attended the Sunday morning worship service? We'd like attend a straightforward mainstream Christian service.

Something a bit more conservative than "Jesus: Ethics Professor or Space Alien?"

But still to the left of "The Teletubbies are Gay and Tinky Winky Will Rot in Hell".

Will we be disappointed?

We have attended the services every cruise we've been on - Wonder and Magic - and it is very nice. Very mainstream, as you say, and is conducted by a CM. There is some singing, readings and the CM usually shares a little. It has been our experience that it does not start at 9:15 as listed, but closer to 9:00, just FYI. ANd it usually lasts about 45 minutes. But we have always been very glad we attended. A little anecdote for you. On our first cruise DS was 4. And he asked me why we were at church on the ship. I told him we wanted to give thanks to Who had made it possible for us to be there. And he turned to me with wide eyes and asked "Mickey?" I took that as a lesson from a little one that we make sure we present the right message to them even on, and maybe especially on, a wonderful vacation like DCL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter