Supermarket Between Airport and Aulani

I'm still trying to wrap my brain around Oahu having Target, Wal-Mart, Sam's Club, Costco, or anything from the Mainland. When I lived there they had none of those things. I'm sure it's a good thing though because I sure did miss having Target

Or it being so dangerous. That's truly sad. I lived not too far from where they built Aulani and was alone and with a baby and never hesitated going anywhere alone. Not on that side of the island. Everyone was so nice and friendly. Never any tourists though. Is the construction of the resort part of what brought it?
I think that Kapolei has just grown, like towns do. It is a nice area, from what I have seen. People like being out in the "suburbs".

Last edited:
We will be returning to Aulani in two weeks and bringing our DS, DDiL, and 2 grandsons. Our plan lands at 2:00 and we have rented a car. We thought it would be efficient to stop at a supermarket on our way to Aulani and get some groceries for the week. When just the two of us were there several years ago we did go to a supermarket once, but don’t remember any of the detail. i believe that there is a Food Land nearby. Can anyone give us some tips on where we should stop for groceries before checking in at Aulani?
Target is your best bet, only a few miles before Aulani. Just came back yesterday. The grocery store accross the street near the Monkey Pod is very good as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter