Surcharge for items at Wolfgang Puck if on the dining plan?

Lionkingluver

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know what specific menu items have a surcharge at Wolfgang Puck Cafe if you're on the dining plan?? :confused3
Thank you!

We used the DP last year at Wolfgang's and I think there was only one item that had a surcharge and it was the filet. Back then I believe the max entree value was $30, so the filet would have cost us 4.99 or something like that.

I'm sure it could have changed by now so hopefully someone who has visited more recently can confirm.

We ordered the filet and had no surcharge. This was the end of May this year. We also shared our food with our 3 year old dd. Our two boys couldn't finish their meals so between us there was plenty.

DH ordered the filet (most expensive item on the menu) about 4 weeks ago and we didn't have a surcharge. If you do go, the key lime pie is amazing!!

Hrmm... maybe it was $35 :rotfl2:

I know there was something that had a surcharge... perhaps it was a filet and lobster special or something.... :confused3

I switched an ADR today from Raglan Road to Wolfgang Puck and asked if there were any limitations/surcharges with the DDP. The CM said there are no longer any surcharges or any limitations. I guess we'll see for ourselves in October! :)

I was at Wolfgang Puck last Thursday. They just started serving dinner in the newly renovated inside dining area the night before. Nice view of the lake between Downtown and Saratoga Springs Resort. They had a new menu for dinner, all the previous entrees with a few new additions! I don't have a copy of it. We ordered from the lunch menu. Lunch was VERY good and we have WONDERFUL service. We will be returning to Wolfgand Puck during our Sept. trip. Spent some time speaking to the managers, they were very excited about the new renovations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter