Surprise Swap gone Postal.. Post here - ALL delivered!

I will. It is taking longer than normal this time, but it is coming from Arizona to PA. ;)

Kat: When I check DC this is what it says:

Label/Receipt Number: 0307-0020-0002-6341-2743

There is no record of this item.

I'll let you know...

Kat: When I check DC this is what it says:

Label/Receipt Number: 0307-0020-0002-6341-2743

There is no record of this item.

I'll let you know...

Mine said the same thing until it showed up at my door. Guess the original PO didn't scan before shipping.

It was the same for me with "no record" until it arrived today. I was thinking about you when it got here, hoping that you'd gotten yours too. It would be nice if the PO scanned as much as UPS does. Then you'd at least see some progress.

It was the same for me with "no record" until it arrived today. I was thinking about you when it got here, hoping that you'd gotten yours too. It would be nice if the PO scanned as much as UPS does. Then you'd at least see some progress.

I have never had a package go out that they scanned before arrive, I for one agree they should we are paying for that service it needs to be followed through on thier end.

I'll probably still be waiting after you've all srcapped yours! :mad: Postal dis-service more like - don't they know they're feeding an addict here?:rotfl2:

Mine arrived today. The zip code was wrong. Thanks for hosting. Everything looks great! :)

I got all excited because there was a card saying the PO had something it couldn't fit through my letterbox. So I went to pick it up but it was "only" a box of embellishments (there's a lady here who does a "kit" of embellishments so you can try new things without buying a whole pack). OK it had some lovely things (including some useful ribbon :goodvibes ) but it was NOT my Disney swap.

And what can I show DH when he comes home and asks to see my latest swap :scared1:

Im so excited my first swap that went off without a hitch! Everything is delivered and accounted for. Thanks again ladies you made this so simple :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter