Surprise Swap III ~closed~ Due October 19

KatDisney

<font color=teal><i>Announcer:</i> <font color=roy
Hi Ladies, It is finally here! The Disney Surprise Swap III.

Brought to you by your Hostesses: Katdisney & Hopemax!!

There will be 6 swappers per group. The Surprise is you don't know what you’re getting. I have listed a selection of embellishments, just like any other swap. You just don't tell your theme or element. Use a General Disney theme so what you get will work everywhere. I am also adding additional groups that will be specific to certain things such as the Paper Piecing groups it will be all paper piecing we just wont know what we will be getting in return. You can make your pieces or buy Jolee packs etc. Or both.

Important Dates to remember:
Mail Date: October 6
Due Date: October 19
Sort Day October 20
Mail back to you date: October 21

The Details
1. Choose a group, or multiple groups.
2. Choose ONE element for each slot you select – see the list below. Don’t Post your choices of elements. It will be fine if some of the elements duplicate within a group. Just think about what you want to receive back as you make your element selections.
3. You all know the rules of the swaps nothing new on this one, if you don’t know ‘I be happy to fill Ya in 
4. I will add more groups as needed; the sky is the limit on this one

The only thing I wish to remind everyone is Don’t send metered stamps, my post office does not like them.

HOPEMAX FANS UNITE!!! Now everyone please stay behind the velvet ropes! She will be arriving soon. I know many of you are excited to be received little “gems” from Hope through this swap. We do have a few little “guidelines”

---Please do not sign up for more groups than you normally would for this swap (I don’t want anyone overwhelmed and passing out on me) Hope will handle any non swap trades via PM
---If you have requested a specific Hope project please list it when you sign up so Hope can double check her list as well. If you are requesting a page kit, please make sure your items back to Hope are equal to what she is making for you.
---Granted you don’t have to make everyone in the group everything you make for Hope.
---If you are in her group and have a “special order” please MAKE sure YOUR package to Hope is CLEARLY marked!

Element Selection:
Please, no hand lettering on any items, use computer fonts, rub-ons, stamps, etc.
Embellished means using brads, eyelets, charms, ribbon, 3D stickers (matted stickers are okay too) or embossing.

Ok - here are the elements to choose from (if you have another idea for an element, let me know and I will add it).

Element Selection:
Journaling Box: 2PP at least a 3x3 writing area, double matted and embellished with actual journal area placed on top of the two mats
Tag: 1 PP large tag, 2 pp if smaller, double matted and embellished, include either ribbon/fiber or eyelet/brad in the hole. May include both....the fiber and or eyelet does not count as part of the 2 embellishments.
File Folder, Journal box or Tag (medium sized) & 2 Embellished Shapes: 1-1/2x1-1/2 or larger if you wish, double matted and embellished. These can be circles, squares, flowers, etc. be creative. If it is a shape that would not look right double matted please use your best judgment.....Just make up for it in another way. Maybe make a few extra or throw in something extra.
Slide Mounts: 2PP be creative here please
File Folders or Matchbooks: 1 PP if medium size or lager, 2 pp if mini sized. Please make sure to enclose a blank page in the matchbook if this is the element you choose to do.
Bottle Caps: 4PP if metal, 6PP if paper
Library Pocket and Tag: 1PP embellished, no smaller than to hold 2x3 a tag that should have ribbon/fiber or eyelet in the hole
Shaker Box: 1PP be creative please
Paper Piecing: 1PP be creative please
License Plate: 1PP be creative please
Signage/Bookmark: 1PP 2x6, double matted and embellished
Song/Lyric/Poem: 1PP, double matted and embellished
Altered CD cover: 1PP be creative please
Altered letter: matted at least 4 inches
Altered Paper Clips: 3 large size ones
Embellishment baggie to include the following items: 3 yards of fiber, yard of ribbon, 2 pieces of 6 X6 coordinating paper, 8 brads and 8 eyelets. (srcaplifted from Susie!)
Individual wrapped store bought embellishment package.(example Jolees, shaped clips, etc.)

PP = Per Person

Now the fun stuff! Group Sign-ups! More or less groups can be added/deleted as needed. You can sign up for as many groups as you’d like.

FULL ~Group 1 : Katdisney, SusieStone, Hopemax, missesdisney, StitchIsOurHero, momx3boys
FULL ~Group 2 : Katdisney, SusieStone, Hopemax, missesdisney, momx3boys, 123SA
FULL~ Group 3 : Katdisney, SusieStone, Hopemax, missesdisney, momx3boys, pretty in tink
FULL ~ Group 4 : Katdisney, SusieStone, Hopemax, Michellepooh, momx3boys, ksjayhawks
FULL ~ Group 5 : Katdisney, SusieStone, Hopemax, Michellepooh, momx3boys, TPCShauna
FULL ~ Group 6 : Katdisney, SusieStone, Hopemax, Michellepooh, momx3boys, TPCShauna
FULL~Group 7 : Raine, SusieStone, Hopemax, StitchIsOurHero, Mickeyteacher, 123SA
FULL ~Group 8 : Raine, SusieStone, Hopemax, Faerie, StitchIsOurHero, 123SA
FULL ~ Group 9 : Katdisney, SusieStone, missesdisney, Faerie, bigsis1970, djackow
FULL ~ Group 10 : Katdisney, SusieStone, missesdisney, Mickeyteacher, 123SA, AlexWyattMommy
FULL ~Group 11 : Raine, SusieStone, Faerie, pretty in tink, AlexWyattMommy, VickiV
FULL ~ Group 12 : Katdisney, SusieStone, Mickeyteacher, Michellepooh, VickiV, New England Eeyore
FULL ~ Group 13 : Katdisney, SusieStone, Michellepooh, Hopemax, AlexWyattMommy, marlynnp
FULL ~ Group 14 : Raine, SusieStone, Hopemax, AlexWyattMommy, marlynnp, lewdyan1
FULL ~ Group 15 : Katdisney, SusieStone, Hopemax, AlexWyattMommy, marlynnp, djackow, bobcat MAKE 7
FULL ~ Group 16: 123SA, Andy, MazdaUK, VickiV, New England Eeyore, marlynnp
FULL ~ Group 17: lewdyan1, Raine, mickeyfan2, bobcat, happypooh, Hopemax
FULL ~ Group 18: mickeyfan2, Katdisney, bobcat, happypooh, mazdauk, Hopemax
FULL ~ Group 19: djackow, bobcat,MickeyFan2, Susiestone, bigsis1970, Alexwyattmommy

Specific Group Themes can be Disney or Non-Disney

Paper Piecing:
FULL ~ Group A: Katdisney, SusieStone, Hopemax, missesdisney, 123SA, TPCShauna
FULL ~ Group B: happypooh, AlexWyattMommy, StitchIsOurHero, Raine, Hopemax, mommy2mrb

Christmas
FULL ~Group C: Katdisney, SusieStone, Hopemax, Michellepooh, momx3boys, 123SA
FULL ~ Group D: Raine, SusieStone, ksjayhawks, VickiV, AlexWyattMommy, marlynnp
FULL ~ Group E: Katdisney, Hopemax, Susiestone ,happypooh, TPCShauna, AlexWyattMommy

Halloween
FULL ~ Group F: Katdisney, SusieStone, Hopemax, momx3boys, 123SA, StitchIsOurHero
FULL ~ Group G: Raine, SusieStone, ksjayhawks, AlexWyattMommy, marlynnp, lewdyan1

Anything Goes:Disney or Non-Disney

FULL ~ Group H: Katdisney, Michellepooh, VickiV, marlynnp, hopemax, AlexWyattMommy
FULL ~ Group I: Raine, Michellepooh, pretty in tink, VickiV, marlynnp, hopemax

Okay, first I want to say how honored I am, that so many of you like my work enough to justify this repeat performance. A big shout out and round of applause to AlexWyattMommy and KatDisney for getting the ball rolling on this.

For those of you, just coming in, and don't know what the deal is: I am remaking items I have made for previous swaps as my items for these groups (and maybe some new stuff too, depending on how large this thing gets). You can see my work on my blog

http://ascrapofdisney.blogspot.com/

just let me know what you want.

As people sign up, I will be posting what you expressed interest in, in the "Preparation" thread. If you have changed your mind about what you want, or want to request additional items, feel free. If you want items other or in addition to those listed, either post in this thread, or PM me. I'm sure I can find homes for any extras, and I have gotten such a good head start, that I can tackle the workload. :goodvibes I will also be posting how many elements the requests equal. I will be using the guidelines from the original swap, as my guidelines, but those are basically the same as they are now. I will not be listing what I have already asked some of you to make in return, because I have to go through my PM Box this weekend and figure that out. :blush:

If you have requested more elements than you will be making for me in this swap, you can make up the difference by: turning your single element into a page kit, make me something from a previous swap that I request, Cricut cuts, store bought items, Disney Dollars, airline tickets, LCD HDTV, Mini Cooper or downpayment for a house. Okay, maybe not the last few items. :lmao:

Next week, I will PM everyone a final list of what I am making and what I am receiving. (Doesn't really fit with the surprise, huh :rotfl2: )

If you are in a group of mine and don't want any "remakes," or are in more of my groups than requests, don't worry, I will make you something brand new and exciting and that everyone will be jealous of. ;) Also, the paper piecing and Holiday groups will be brand new.

If you have any questions, let me know, and check this post for updates (like if I've forgotten to tell you something important)

Notes on items: I do not have enough paper to make extras of the Tiki Room Title (If anyone has that paper from ProvoCraft Slab 6, LMK). I can make the other pieces. I also don't currently have the paper to redo the Asia items (working on that, though). Everything else, should be fine, although I might us slightly different cardstock.

Okay, onto the requests:

123SA (6)
Brer Guys Kit (3)
Tiki Room kit (3)

AlexWyattMommy (11)
Woody vs Prospector Kit (3)
Dalmatians vs Cruella Kit (3)
Christmas Kit (3)
Canada Mickey paper piecing x 2 (2)

bobcat (3)

happypooh (7)
Tiki room Kit (3)
Disneyland Title & Journal Boxes (2)
Cutie Minnie & Mickey Tag/Box (1)
Cutie Mickey & Pluto Tags (1)

KatDisney (9)
Haunted Mansion Pocket & Shaker (2)
Christmas Kit (3)
Brer guys Kit (3)
Animal Kingdom Pluto paper piecing (1)

marlynnp (4)
Muppet Journal Box (1)
Tiki Room Kit (3)

MichellePooh (11)
Peter Pan vs Captain Hook Kit (3)
Christmas Kit (3)
Forever Dreaming Kit (3)

missesdisney (5)
Muppet Journal Box (1)
Tree of Life paper piecing (1)
Christmas Kit (3)

Momx3boys (2)
Tower of Terror Title and Box&Tag (2)

StitchIsOurHero(5)
Animal Kingdom Lodge Borders (1)
Alice Borders & Slide Mounts (2)
Animal Kingdom Dedication Lyric & Tags (2)

SusieStone (14)
Brer Guys Kit (3)
Shrunken Ned Lyric & Photo Mats (2)
Forever Dreaming Kit (3)
Tiki Room Kit (3)

TPCShauna(13)
Tower of Terror Title and Box&Tag (2)
Tiki Room Kit (3)
Brer Guys Kit (3)
Forever Dreaming Kit (3)

Can I also have a spot in group 7? Thanks for getting me in the other groups!
S :)

Could I please have spots in
Groups: 4,5,6,12,13
Christmas: D
Anything Goes: J

Thank you!

I had signed up for 4 kits with Hope so I will make sure that she gets "equal trades" in return.

Hey Kat...I noticed the closed groups have 5 people listed, but I thought groups were 6 people :)

ugh it's been a long week..lol.. good catch!

Ok Shawna & Michelle got you both added :)

I would like to be in groups 1-6 and D and G.
I have one trade with Hope for Tower of Terror title, box and tag. :)

Thanks so much!!

I would like 4 groups and 1 Halloween group and 1 Christmas group and 1 paper piecing group.

I have requested from hopemax the brer/splash mountain set and the tiki bird set. I have already made for her 4 elements by request(I have not mailed them). I believe I need 2 more for her.

If possible, if there is a 5th group with no duplicates from one of the four groups, I'll take that too.
So for example, not groups 1 -15 because you and SusieStone are in all of them...the items I would send would be a duplicate

Thanks for hosting this!!

123SA, when you say no duplicates in a group what are you meaning? are you saying duplicate people?

Yes, no duplicate people -- I have enough of something for 12 people...However, if it doesn't work out, don't think twice about it!!!

Got everyone to this point

I got a shout out from Hope *hey,hey* doing my best little rascals dance:cool1:

Thanks KatDisney !!!

I am in groups 2,7,8,16 A,D,G

Can you put me in one more of groups 1-15?

Thanks so much!

You are very Welcome :) I added you to group 10. Trying the best I can to spread everyone out..lol..

I would like a place in groups 3, 11 and K. I'm considering maybe another or two but I need to think about it for a day Thanks!

Not that I need to join another group. . .but could I get in the Halloween group (Group G)? I think there's another opening! I saw some Halloween stuff the other day that I LOVE!! :)

I would like Christmas and Halloween and ONE spot in one of the groups. Not sure what is open, perhaps in either 4 or 5 or 6?

Thanks.:thumbsup2

Hi Kat!

I'm excited about this swap. I missed the first two so this will be my first time for this. The choices are overwhelming!

I would like Groups 5 and 6 and Paper Piecing Group A.

This should be fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter