Surprising my family November 30th with trip to DL

Transportation from LGB is easy.....taxis are $45 flat rate and there are also shuttles hanging around the shuttle/rental car parking lot across the street from the terminal building. We have walked out there and gotten a shuttle for $40 for 2 of us and it did not wait around for other passengers or make other stops....

Happy Birthday party:

A few comments...

You may also take advantage of EMH on the 3rd (checkout day), if you choose to upgrade to a 3 day hopper.
Dec 2-3 is Candlelight at DL, which can slow movement around Town Square in the afternoon/evening.

Fantasmic is significantly changed since you last saw it, there have even been many changes since the show restarted in July.
Thank you! I am curious to see how it has changed. I won't have any expectations besides I really hope it still involves the Maleficent's dragon.

Our flight leaves at 11 AM on Sunday so we can't. We were there in 2012 during the CP and it was crazy! They actually opened up the backstage area because of the bottle neck and tons of us were able to walk between the Holly Jolly Bakery and come out at Walt's apartment. It was interesting. We will be trying to avoid that crowd again though.

Transportation from LGB is easy.....taxis are $45 flat rate and there are also shuttles hanging around the shuttle/rental car parking lot across the street from the terminal building. We have walked out there and gotten a shuttle for $40 for 2 of us and it did not wait around for other passengers or make other stops....
So far the taxi seems like the best deal for four people from LGB to DLH. Thanks for the info!

Hope you have a great time. I plan to head there myself on Wednesday.
Have a great time!!!

I have so much to do! We moved at the end of August and our suitcase is missing! LOL The house we moved from had major mold and I had to throw out our other four but we had one great, large one and I can't even imagine how it is missing. I must have loaned it to someone. Two days to go and I have to be at work about 25 hours between today and tomorrow, I have a class to go to tonight and have laundry to do so I can get us all packed. I didn't really think this through I guess...can't wait to be by the pool at DLH Thursday night and eating all the Pizza Press I can handle!

Thanks for everyone's help!!!!

I have so much to do!

Remind me: which days will you be at the park? I aim to be there tomorrow (if I can kick this flu) and again on Sunday. If you're there Sunday, keep an eye out for me. I usually wear black sunglasses and a blue Cubs cap.

Remind me: which days will you be at the park? I aim to be there tomorrow (if I can kick this flu) and again on Sunday. If you're there Sunday, keep an eye out for me. I usually wear black sunglasses and a blue Cubs cap.
We will be there Friday and Saturday. We fly in tomorrow afternoon. Post if you change your days. I hope you are well soon!

Have a great time!!!

I have so much to do! We moved at the end of August and our suitcase is missing! LOL The house we moved from had major mold and I had to throw out our other four but we had one great, large one and I can't even imagine how it is missing. I must have loaned it to someone. Two days to go and I have to be at work about 25 hours between today and tomorrow, I have a class to go to tonight and have laundry to do so I can get us all packed. I didn't really think this through I guess...can't wait to be by the pool at DLH Thursday night and eating all the Pizza Press I can handle!

Thanks for everyone's help!!!!
For our pool time we like to order Marris pizza 18" pepperoni pizza. It's less than $20 and they deliver!!!
The grandkids don't feel a DLR trip is complete until we have one of their pizzas.
714-533-1631
http://marrispizza.com/

Enjoy the surprise and your family time in the parks

Geemo

We will be there Friday and Saturday. We fly in tomorrow afternoon. Post if you change your days. I hope you are well soon!
Thanks! Was well enough to make the park today. Really great time. I got to watch them make candy canes. I'll be back again on Sunday :-).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter