• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SURVIVOR 35 • Heroes v. Healers v. Hustlers - "Come on in, guys!"

I like Dr. Mike

Me too - I like seeing how much fun he's having just being there this far into the game. Like every time Jeff is introducing a challenge and goes through saying the players' names, Mike raises his hands in the air cheering the fact that he's there in the challenge. It's just fun in my opinion to see someone like that in the game. I think Ryan feels the same way, but is also more strategic and playing to win.

I don't like Ryan at all. With each episode, he seems to show a little more of what appears to be a nasty side. I think he has a chip on his shoulder or something. But I like Chrissy even less. She is smug, superior and condescending. Completely unlikeable.

I don't like Ryan at all. With each episode, he seems to show a little more of what appears to be a nasty side. I think he has a chip on his shoulder or something. But I like Chrissy even less. She is smug, superior and condescending. Completely unlikeable.

I can handle Ryan but I agree completely with you on Chrissy; she's just nasty.

When this season started, I gave Lauren 0 chance of lasting long. She seemed to be the square peg in the round hole, just didn't seem to fit in at all.

When this season started, I gave Lauren 0 chance of lasting long. She seemed to be the square peg in the round hole, just didn't seem to fit in at all.

I agree - it's been really nice to see her do so well!

Boo! Lauren was one of my favorites. With my luck Dr. Mike my other favorite will be gone next week.

WOW, what a mess. That turned very quickly. I wish Ben had voted another way. I think he made a huge mistake I think he could have made up with the person he voted out. This whole tribe play emotional and not logical. AGH

Holy wow, what just happened????

Man, I liked HER the most. But, yes, dumb move giving Mike her idol piece.

Great episode! It is getting good. And these are all good gamers!!!!

Holy wow, what just happened????

Man, I liked HER the most. But, yes, dumb move giving Mike her idol piece.

Great episode! It is getting good. And these are all good gamers!!!!
I wonder since she said she left her advantage out camp if someone finds it can someone use it??

When Dr Mike tossed that 1/2 idol in the fire, THAT got my attention LOL

Crazy tribal:crazy:
Lauren you should have kept both pieces of the idol. :sad2:
Dr Mike throwing it in the fire.:eek:
I had to laugh Chrissy to Ben "Can you explain what happened tonight?" Ben "Yeah Joe went home.":lmao:

I'm rooting for Devin.

Last edited:
Oh, Lauren - WHY did you give half of your idol to Dr. Mike?? Sigh. Well, now I'm rooting for Dr. Mike or Devin to win I guess. No one can stand Ben now so I don't know what he was thinking with the way he's been treating people lately. Even if he makes it to the final no one on the jury is going to want to vote for him... or at least not enough members of the jury.

I was kind of surprised to see that only Ben voted for Lauren. I know they edit the tribal heavily, so something must have happened after they were all wavering and leaning toward Lauren.

I was also wondering if someone can find her extra vote advantage back at camp and use it. I'm thinking no?

Wow talk about chaos! I'm sorry to see Lauren go. I really liked her but she definitely made a mistake giving Mike that shell. I'm thinking Ben's days are numbered unless he does some fast talking. I'm ok with that, I don't like him at all anymore. Unless they figure no one on the jury will vote for him anyway so they decide to keep him around? I'm excited to see how the last bit of the season plays out! Go, Devin!!

I'm wondering if the shell that Lauren gave Mike is really the shell that goes with the necklace. We never really got a close up of the shell. She could have gotten another off the beach and used that to give to Mike. Would seem like something that would happen on Survivor. Was sorry to see her go. Don't know what happened at tribal to make everyone vote for Ben. Ben reminds me of Russell always blowing up everyone's game. They haven't given Ashley much tv time and I'm hoping she isn't there at the end as from what they've shown she hasn't done much.

Would have been interesting of Lauren HAD played her idol. Then Ben plays his. Then a revote and someone else has to go, not Ben or Lauren.

I am so upset that Lauren got voted out. I really liked her, I enjoyed watching her slim down and her sister is hysterical! If anyone deserved to win it was her, being a single mother she could have really used the money. I hope this helps her get some kind of career going where she can provide for her daughter without having to go out on a fishing boat.

Ben needs to go..then Ashley and Dylan can get rid of Chrissy and Ryan. (he is such a bad actor, such fake crying about his dad being there. UGH)

If Lauren had just played her extra vote on, say Mike or Chrissy, it would have been a 1-1 tie with her and that person. On revote, Lauren would have likely stayed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter