Survivor 46

I’m glad Venus survived last nights tribal and I hope she can hang in there longer. Every season needs that one person to stir things up and she’s doing a good job of it. Keeps the season entertaining as the rest of them are kind of boring.

I’m glad Venus survived last nights tribal and I hope she can hang in there longer. Every season needs that one person to stir things up and she’s doing a good job of it. Keeps the season entertaining as the rest of them are kind of boring.
I liked that there was strategy and gameplay being discussed.

I don't really like her but you do make a good point that it makes it more entertaining. I just hate seeing someone like that last longer than someone who deserves to be there. Nobody like that stands out yet on this season.

I don't really like her but you do make a good point that it makes it more entertaining. I just hate seeing someone like that last longer than someone who deserves to be there. Nobody like that stands out yet on this season.
I think my issue comes from her inflexibility when discussing who to vote out. I'm all for girl power, girl's alliance and all but I didn't like how she just unilaterally decided no girl. Watching it you could see some of the other girls even being uneasy about that as they were also playing their own game strategy/play and in the end a girl was voted out...just not Venus.

The shot in the dark was played at the right time too.

I enjoyed seeing the mad scramble to get that idol before time ran out with the boats coming. I'm curious if anyone was actually strongly thinking he was picking up either an idol or advantage or they were none the wiser.

But who's to judge who deserves to be there? I think all of them by virtue of making it through the application and interview process deserve to be there. Some more than others just rub some people the wrong way!! Me included.

I really wish Venus has been voted out instead of Mo who is one of the few people I like.

I’m kind of rooting for Venus is a Parvati/Russel way!!
Same. I am loving how Venus is impacting the game and hoping she causes a lot of drama and chaos that mess up what would otherwise be easy votes. I am so glad Hunter did not go out with his idol in his pocket. He is going to be a huge target because he is awesome.

Same. I am loving how Venus is impacting the game and hoping she causes a lot of drama and chaos that mess up what would otherwise be easy votes. I am so glad Hunter did not go out with his idol in his pocket. He is going to be a huge target because he is awesome.
not loving Venus but love how she thinks what she does or says actually matters. She has no game except in her mind. Heck she probably thinks she orchestrated the Soda vote simply because she mentioned Soda to Maria

The one that bothers me the most is Q. I think even Tiff is getting tired of him.
I was surprised they didn't get Q out with how he was acting, he was all over the place in who he said to pick. I don't think Q was safe right?

It's been interesting seeing the confessionals from players letting us know they aren't going to play by so and so's game. This season for me is like there's an outward appearance of alliances but not really strong nor long lasting. Some players bluntly say "just tell me who to pick" and others are much more hidden about their own personal gameplay. I'm liking how that is playing out at the moment.

First, Venus is delusional and way way too over confident. She annoys. But then Tevin was claiming credit as well as Liz and they were each bent about not getting the credit. Good golly, folks. Just play the game.

Hide and seek telling Q what he needs to know about the others. Yeah, whatevs. Again, just play Survivor, please, and stop trying to be the next Boston Rob or Pavarti. Aint none of you even close.

So, they wouldn't step up for rice. Not surprised in these 'all about me' times. Venus said she might win...NOT. And, Tevin was going to outlast Ozzy...ok, sure.

Flippy floppy, with who is going home. Q and his rule about not saying a name of the 6 or then you go home is so dumb. He sends home a member of the 6 but others can't suggest one of the 6...like, dude...what???? Then telling Hunter the plan about Tevin. Liz telling Q about Tevin in the first place meant she clearly isn't reading the room to know Q is all about control.

Then, TC....what, Q?? What? Just quit and go then. Or was this another test/tactic? I think so. And it worked out, I guess. What a crapfest that TC was. Yeah, no Survivor greats here!!!!!

Not sad to see Tevin go. I also would like to see Q and Venus go. They bring too much chaos. Seems like they had way too many chaos/nutty players this season (Q, Venus, Banu, the ADHD girl- Jess was it?). Not a fan of the Phillips and Debbies so this season isn't my fave.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter