• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sushi

I believe the Polynesian has a Sushi bar. I haven't been to it so someone else can probably speak about it better then I can.

The best sushi on Disney property by a wide margin can be found at Kimonos at the Swan. It's only open for dinner, and the restaurant also offers nightly karaoke in the lounge, if you're into that. But even if you're not, the fish is enough of a reason to visit.

Yak & Yet has a dragon roll and Ahi Tuna nachos on their menu.

Splitsville Sushi in Disney Springs was solid but heavily Americanized with specialty rolls being the focus. Wolfgang Puck Grand Cafe also has sushi but the rolls are more traditional, he also has a Nigiri selection, and of course Morimoto Asia has some as well. Not sure if you count Disney Springs as a park in your original question.

California Grill at CR has sushi and there is sushi at the Poly too. I'd like to try Kimonos someday, sounds good!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter